Barbie's World

one and only

My writing’s not as good as I make it seem. Sometimes I only write what I wish I could live in but I never do. Is that why we have stories? Most likely. I wish he would notice me like I noticed him. But he only noticed me like that when I was young and pretty and now he notices beautiful blond girls who are sweet and never cuss

And then this one guy. I told him I only want to be friends, but I don’t even want to be that. He still likes me and I never even liked him in the first place. I guess I just wanted a boyfriend. A guy like the hero in all of my stories.

I honestly don’t even know what I am writing, or if anything at all makes any sense, but this is kid of relieving.

Everybody likes her for some reason. I mean, once you get to know her, she can be kind of bitchy. She‘s also prettier than me. But then again, everyone is.

Sometimes I wish I could go anorexic or bulimic. But I love food too much. Maybe that‘s why I‘m fat.

Then again, maybe I‘m just a sorry son of a bitch and I‘m actually very beautiful but I don‘t notice.

Yeah, right.

I think I really truly loved him or I wanted to be in love. Doesn‘t everyone though?

They make fun of the guys I like/liked. It‘s not fair nor is it cool. I don‘t make fun of the guys they like. But I actually have feelings and they don‘t so I guess it‘s fair in a way.

No, it‘s not.

I think they feel sorry for me. And that‘s okay. I feel sorry for me, too.

She‘s says we ALWAYS make fun of her. Bitch. She‘s such a hypocrite. She makes fun of us too. All the time. Like the one time she called me ugly. Maybe she was just being a bully or maybe she‘s trying to help me and tell me to get pretty or die alone.

I wish I was pretty.

Doesn‘t everyone?

My writing sucks and sometimes I wish I lived in Barbie‘s world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I've been in a bad mood and life sucks at the moment. It doesn't really make sense, but then again, maybe it shouldn't...