Status: Slowly Active

Memoirs of a Teenage Rockstar's Best Friend

What’s so special ‘bout life anyways?
You’ll be having an amazing time and then...
Life does a 360.
Just like that.
And then it’ll do it again.

And then there’s music.
The international language,
That’s what they call it.
It brings everyone together.

What does this have to do with me?
Hi, My name is Kara O’Ryan. I’m a 17-year-old, fantasy-lovin’, Rocker, Singer, band geek, writer, hyper, crazy, friendly, amazing girl, who is a pop-star’s best friend. This is my story.

Characters

Kara O’Ryan
Female
17
Main character of our story, Kara is Elyse’s best friend and travels with her where ever she goes, even if it means leaving her school and other friends behind. But it pays to be a Pop-Star’s BFF.

Elyse Lovett
Female
19
Newest Pop-Star on the charts, Elyse is a teenage prodigy. Elyse, being Kara’s best friend, asked Kara to travel with her on her world tour, which Kara said yes to. Feeling Guilty about making her friend leave though, Elyse has cooked up a plan to pay Kara back as a thank you.

[S] Sequoia Almonte’
Female
17
Taylor Lautner’s closest friend, and personal Assistant, She makes sure he doesn’t get too busy.

[V] Vicky Lovett
Female
22
Elyse’s Older sister, Vicky helped Elyse with her voice, and now, because of the close bond they have built, Vicky is now her voice coach. Which means that Vicky tours with Elyse.

[A] Annette Jasken
Female
20
Elyse’s make-up Artist; Annette being the young girl is the best in the business not to mention that she’s one of Elyse’s and Kara’s closest friends.

[B] Barbara Navine
Female
18
Guitarist/Pianist for Elyse; Not really a friend, but a good enough one to agree to tour with them.

[T] Trini Cartell
Female
20
Elyse’s Stylist; Vicky’s best friend.

Dillon (Dill) Minetre
Male
17
Kara’s best Guy friend, Percussionist for Elyse’s band.

[J] Jerod Brandet
Male
20
Rhythm guitar for the band, good friend of Elyse’s.

[E] Evan Blachmehn
Male
20
Elyse’s current Boyfriend, Bass guitar for the band.

List of Celebrities Featured: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Taylor York, Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Josh Farro, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Hayley Williams.

Disclaimer: All I own is the plot of the story and the characters listed above.
  1. Entry 1
    Featuring: Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene.
  2. Sugar, We're Going Down
  3. True Colors of a Paramore Fan
    Featuring: Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis, Taylor York, and Hayley Williams. Guest Appearances: Ryan Seacrest, Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart.
  4. We Are Family
    Featuring: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Tom Felton, Josh Farro, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene. Guest Starring: Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart.
  5. Pretty Girl (The Way)
    Featuring: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Tom Felton, Josh Farro, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene. Guest Starring: Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart, Daniel Radcliffe, Bonnie Wright, Oliver and James Phelps, Helena Bonham Carter, Jade.