The life of a Uchiha

Chapter one

it was just about noon time when Christopher Ryu called out to his squad for lunch,'' wiping the sweat from his forehead, he said,'' man i'm not what i use to be back then''so Christopher Ryu told his squad to meet him back at the training grounds for ninjutsu training, they said alright dont be late like you always are and they dissappeared thats when his brother James Stone Uchiha walked up behind him and said'' your squad is getting pretty good maybe even better then you'' ''Christopher Ryu laughs'' he said there is noone in this village that's better then me,thats when his brother james stone Uchiha walked off laughing then said quietly we shall see little brother we shall see,so after lunch was over they all met back at the training grounds for thier next intensive Ninjutsu training which requires a focus between not just charka but your mind and body as well. it was nearly dark when they got done with thier training,so Christopher Ryu told his squad to head home and get some rest* cuase i'm gonna put you guys in a mission tomorrow*Squad 12 started cheering* Christopher Ryu turned around and headed back to his clan as he look up at the sky and said this is the life of a uchiha.