Sugar, We're Going... On A Cruise!?

This is a Fall Out Boy story I wrote about Fall Out Boy. It also has Panic! At the Disco and My Chemical Romance in it. It's funny, I think. Don't hate me, it's a comedy! Give me comments!
And if you like it, subscribe, please. If for some reason you really don't want to (and I don't get why people don't), I'll send you a message or whatever if you ask.
Oh, and enjoy.

UPDATE (as of 11/22/07)
Funnier. Is it a word?

By the way:
I don't know any of the members of Fall Out Boy or Panic! At the Disco or MCR and I don't own them yada yada yada and is funnier a real word??

Oh, and remember:

CRACK IS WACK
  1. Alone Time
    Comments = <3
  2. A Strange Man Arrives, Has Diabetes, And Is Pushed
    You don't even have to read this chapter because the title explains itself much but I do much advise you to read it. And comment me!
  3. Things Are Not Always As They Seem... Or Are They?
    I'm so mean to Pete. XD Comment me, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISE!!
  4. Merry b-day, Patrick!
    Thanks to Elise and Gabi for 'Phatrick Plump'. XD
  5. A mysterious stranger everyone knows is Gerard
    Sorry it's so short... and sorry I brought Gerard into it. I just had to! And don't ask me how Pete gets phone service in the middle of the ocean! He's Pete Wentz. He can do anything.
  6. A Twist In the Plot!
    It's short but I just made an update so it's okay. Get ready for some serious action!!
  7. Dead Serial Killer Vampire Spies
    I hope the spy names don't confuse you...
  8. Al...most... there....
    I KNOW I've been making you wait a LONG TIME and this chapter is REALLY SHORT but I PROMISE that the next chapter will have the ACTUAL karaoke war, and it's COMING SOON!!
  9. The Legendary Karaoke War
    Thanks to my loyal reader, commenter and supporter, Arianna Tragik., for giving me the idea of having Gerard sing that song that he sings (the second one, I don't want to give it away for everybody else!)
  10. The Horrible Thing That Happened
    I know it's short, but I couldn't think of anything to put after it, and I wanted to put it up so badly and not make you wait!! (And sorry about the language, I'm not usually a dirty mouth, but I HAD to!!!)
  11. The Cruise Ship of Horrors, Part 1
    Being part one of two ScArY adventures on the cruise ship with Patrick and Pete!
  12. The Cruise Ship Of Horrors, Part 2
    Being part two of two ScArY adventures with Patrick and Pete! And YAY! two updates in one day! New record for meeee! ^^
  13. Lucky Chapter Thirteen
    I have ten subscribers, but only like, three of you comment! I only WRITE this story for the comments! So COMMENT ME!!! (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge)
  14. The Death of Frank
    *Can't think of anything witty to put here except DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!!!*
  15. Questions Answered
    It's really hard to write this when I've just seen a interview with the real people and am reminded how they are not anything like how I write about them (except for Joe). :( And is a few hours to soon for ears to get infected?
  16. ChApTeRiZzLe SiXtEeNiZzLe
    This story is really starting to suck... I'm gonna have to wrap it up soon... I don't KNOW why I make everyone so stupid! I hate myself.
  17. ...Takes A Turn For the Unreal
    I used y'alls suggestions so now you have to comment me!!!!! And don't worry, the pirates will come later. I had already planned them. >> And yes, I did also get some of my lines and stuff from Spongebob.
  18. Chapter 120384609719639751639798639693659163971630
    My chapters are getting shorter...
  19. The Nightmare Before Christmas
    How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I drank Mountain Dew and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas at my granma's house. YOU HAVE TO COMMENT ME NOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU DID FOR THANKSGIVING AND WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MY STORY!
  20. The Big 2-0
    Twenty chapters!?
  21. Dressed As Girls?
    Slrig Sa Desserd?
  22. What the - FRANK?!
    Is nearing the end... or is it?
  23. A Journey On The Interweb
    Okay, same thing as with the phone, don't ask me how Pete gets on the Internet, HE'S PETE WENTZ, PEOPLE!
  24. The Fallout Boyz.
    Sorry it took me a while and sorry it's not it's usual semi-funny/stupid. I has writers block... but I'ma get this story finished for you before Christmas, IT IS MY GOAL!
  25. Joe Is Finally The Star
    Okay, this is NOT the last chapter. However, the next two (which I will be posting together hopefully sometime this week), WILL BE. But don't worry, I already have another funny/stupid story all ready for those of you who care and can't live without
  26. The end.
    In which we find out what becomes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco and My Chemical Romance.
  27. No, seriously guys, this is REALLY the end.
    Happy holidays!