Sugar, We're Going... On A Cruise!?

No, seriously guys, this is REALLY the end.

“Patrick, hey Patrick, wake up!” Andy called, and Patrick jolted awake.
“I’m alive!” he exclaimed, looking around the large tour bus.
“Uh, yeah,” said Andy, “You are. Anyway, you were making noises and stuff in your sleep so I thought I should wake you. Plus, we have a show in an hour, so you should get ready.”
“But… my dream… it was so real!”
“I’m sure it was,” Andy said as Joe and Pete appeared around the corner.
“No! Andy, you were there! And so were you, Joe! And you too, Pete! You were all there!”
Pete laughed and stuffed a piece of chocolate cake in his mouth. Joe smiled and shook his head. Andy gave Patrick a weird look.
“Just… just get ready, okay?” Andy told him. Then he, Joe and Pete left.
Patrick sat up, and felt something jabbing him in the leg. He looked down. He had fallen asleep with his clothes on, and had obviously left his keys or something in his pocket.
And then Patrick Martin Stump (aka PMS) realized what he would really find poking into his leg in his pocket.
Slowly, he reached into his pocket. When he pulled his hand out, he was holding a pair of large, red earrings, with black stars on them.

THE END

(or is it?)

(yes, it really is)
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I just wanted to thank my twelve subscribers and the ninety-some people who read my first chapter, the forty-some who read my second chapter, the twenty-some who read my third chapter, and the twelve that read on from there XD. And I especially want to thank the four or five of you who read and commented every chapter! I love you and would not have finished this story without you!
I expect everyone who read this to now leave a long, detailed comment about your favorite parts and such. ^^
For those of you who liked the funny-stupidness of this story and are afraid you won’t be able to live without it, I’m writing another funny-stupid story about MCR and FOB in the first grade! I should have the first chapter up by now, or really soon, so go read it!

EDIT: Here's the link to my new story if any of you care: http://www.mibba.com/story/Snare/The-Boys-of-Miss-Dawns-First-Grade-Class/