Status: Active! Comment to get an update!

The Way You Make Me Feel

Diez.Ten.10.

"Okay so we're going to find more costumes for you two to try on." Garrett said as he and Pat headed back to the rows of costumes.

Currently Kelsi was in a serving wench costume that was a bit too revealing for her taste and I was in an extremely revealing cave woman costume. We were both very uncomfortable. Pat and Garrett appeared moments later with John and Kennedy in tow, both carrying mountains of costumes.

"Okay, these are yours Kels," Pat said handing her a fourth of the pile.

"And these are for you." Garrett said handing me another fourth.

"The rest are for us." Pat finished grabbing some of Kennedy's pile and Garrett grabbing some of John's.

We all went into the dressing room to try on the first costume we had. We tried on costumes for about 20 more minutes before Kelsi and I tried on the last costume we each had on. Hers was a school girl with a plaid skirt and short white button up top. It made me think or Brittany Spears in her "Hit Me Baby One More Time" video.

"Kelsi, you look like Brittany Spears before she became a slut!" Kennedy blurted out.

"Wait there was a time when she wasn't a slut?" Jared asked. "And what are you wearing dude?"

"Yes, there was. And I'm a pimp dude." Kennedy answered.

He was wearing a baby blue tux under a huge fur jacket with a matching top hat and cane.

"Right. Keep telling yourself that dude." Pat said coming out of his dressing room in a banana suit.

"Stacie on the other hand looks like Pocahantas." John said.

"And you my dear look like Kokoum." I replied smiling. "Garrett, why don't you have a costume on?"

"Because I decided I'm going as a zombie." He answered.

"We should have seen that coming." Jared commented.

"You're in street clothes too man." Kennedy commented.

"I have red contacts." Jared answered leaving us confused."All I need is body glitter and I'll be a vampire. Duh." He continued.

We all laughed at his joke and went to change back into our normal clothes. Once we had bought our costumes we headed to Pat's for dinner. His mom had barbecued a huge dinner because her sisters and their families were supposed to be coming over and ended up having to cancel. Since it had all been cooked she offered to feed us and we all gladly agreed.

"Onward to dine!" Garrett yelled jumping out of his car and running into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is such a filler!
Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I got so busy and then had writers block. I still kind of have writers block and I hate it!
Hope you like it! Please comment!
It may be a while until I update again. I have so much going on with my senior year. I will update as soon as possible!

Peace&pancakes
C