Status: Done :D

The Harsh Truth

Here we go again

~ ~ ~Mystery man's P.O.V~ ~ ~

"Thank you for the clothes" She said as she walked out and shut the door. I stood there for a while. I glanced at the clock, an hour and a half to be exact. What have I done. Not only have I made my sister angry at me a lot, but I have pretty much forced that poor girl back to a life on the streets. I need to sort this out. I need to sort this out now. I grabbed my coat and keys and left the apartment. Locking the door as I left.

Now where to start looking for her. I walked back towards where we met. The alleyway. I can start from there. The whole walk there my mind was going over the girl and how I can make this better. How I can somehow end the pain and misery she has been caused. I dono there is just something about her. That’s why I need to help her. End it. Fix it. Somehow. I walked as fast as I could. Hoping to find her.

~ ~ ~Lilly's P.O.V~ ~ ~

His hand flung me around so I was facing him. A grin spread across his grubby face. I felt my body being dragged away. Away for good probably. Never again will I see sunlight unless it is through curtains. I reluctantly climbed the steps up to the dreaded house. As soon as the door closed he started.

A heavy hand struck my face. Once. Twice. I collapsed to the ground. Unable to carry my own weight. A foot came slamming into my sides several times before it stopped. All I could feel was pain. A large pain shooting up and down my body. He walked away. I lay there unable to move. The pain was becoming too much. Covered in bruises and contusions, I wished. Wished it to be gone

If only I could have had a better time. If only I never fell in love. If only I never said yes. If only I never existed. If only I was gone.

The thump of his heavy footsteps became louder. He trudged closer and closer. A clunk. Slowly I turned my head. There he is, in front off me. At arms length was a grey gun. Ready and poised. I tried to crawl away, unable stand. Away from this place. Away. Away.

A clunk of the gun and an ear piercing scream. all went dark. All is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
well there you go, its compleatly finished, sorry i took so long to update, to be honest i forgot about it, not good, but anyway tell me what you think about it :D it makes me smile when i see comments :D