Love Me

Chapter 1

10 years ago-you were sitting in the middle of a sandbox crying,when someone walks up to you."awe you 'kay?"you looked up to see a boy about your age."why awe you cwying?" "bacause no wone want to pway with me" "i will pway with you" "weally?" "weally".He sat down next to you "wats your name?" "Wuna" (Luna XD) "mine's Mike"you smiled at him.

Every day since then you both played together and were the best of friends,until you both turned eight.Mike had to move away and as he was gone so was your smile.You never made any new friends,your mother didn't love you,your father was killed,your stepfather abused you and you even tried to commit suicide.

You couldn't even remember Mike's name anymore,all you could remember was that he was pale with black hair and the most amazing smile you've ever seen.

Present day-you turned 16 about a week ago,and you and your parents moved to California and today was your first day of school.You put on a black Saosin band T and purple skinny jeans ans some vans,then you put on you makeup.When you were done you took your Ipod and walked to school.

When you there you went to your locker and then on your way to class you bumped into the hottest guy you've ever seen with shocking blue eyes,and he was also wearing a Saosin band T."sorry" "That's ok,are you new here?"
uh,yea" "my name's Mike,what's your name?" "Luna" you started walking away-"hey wait!"he runs after you when he was next to you he asked,"wanna hang out?" he smiled at you and you swear you feel your heart skip a beat,his smile was strangely familiar too."leave me alone".