Love Me

Chapter 6

~"Luna,let's go to my place"He said excited,though for some reason his excitement didn't reach his eyes. "what for?" "I wanna show you what my mom gave me" I laughed "Ok,sure you show off".We walked from the park to his house .When we got there his mom welcomed me,like she does every time i visit.She is a very kind woman and her husband is also very kind,but he's hardly ever home due to work.

"Ok,where is it?" "What are you talking about,Luna?" "Hello the thing your mom gave you" "Oh,that" we both laughed."Here" he tossed something at me and I caught it just before it hit the floor."It's a digital camera,cool" "I know,now we can take even more pictures than before" I smiled "Yea,hey lets go take some now" "Sure".

We started taking random pictures around his house,we even took one with his parents."Hey Mike,lets take one with the same T-shirts" "Great idea,but you know I only have that T-shirt your wearing in red right?" "Yea it doesn't matter put it on anyway" "If you say so".He started looking for the T-shirt in his closet."I'll wait for you in the living room" "yea yea".I went down stairs and sat on the couch in front of the plasma screen T.V. About a minute later Mike sat down next to me."Done" he smiles my favorite smile."Then let's take some pictures".

We started taking so many picture the camera was full in just 30 minutes."Lets go to buy a scrapbook so we can print out the pics with my computer and put them in the scrapbook" "Ok,lets go".After we printed out the pictures and bought the scrapbook we went to our hiding place,which was an abandoned house close to the park.

"Mike,can you hand me 3 more pictures?" i looked up to see Mike crying while looking at some of the pics."Hey why are you crying sweetie?"I got up sat down next to him and gave him a hug."Because I'm leaving" "What are you talking about?" "My dad is being transfered at work and we have to move" I could feel my eyes filling up with tears."Move where?" "I don't know,they wont tell me" "You'll come back won't you?"My tears started spilling over.He looked at me."Yes,I promise I'll do anything to come back.I'll call you and send you cards and e-mails,I promise" "I believe you Mike,and I'll wait for you"

We decided he should have half the pictures and I have the other half.Why does my only friend have to leave?