Love Me

Chapter 7

"It is you..." " See I told you it was me" "You lied to me" "What do you mean?" "You said you were gonna come back.you lied!! you didn't even call or e-mail me!!!" "Luna,I tried to,I really did" "No!your lying!!"I covered my ears and closed my eyes.Everything he's ever told me have been lies.All the I love yo,the I'll be there when you need me,the Your so pretty,they have all been lies.

He tried to pull my hands away from my ears."Don't touch me!!!" I backed away from him tears falling down my cheeks."Luna please listen to me!" "Now! I'm tired of your lies!! Get out of my house!!!" "But,Luna.."He took a step toward me "OUT!!!,He frown' and looked to the floor and whispered 'sorry' before he left.If his trying to reach me was really tru,he would have to show me proof of it.I'm sick of believing peoples lies.

It's been about a week and everyday Henry (stepfather) beats me when he get's home,yelling at me that it's my fault that my mom is dead.Today I was gonna get my pay check from both my part time jobs.I've had those jobs for over 6 years now,and with those two paychecks I have enough to get that apartment I saw the other day.I'll even have enough to buy some furniture too.

I went to see if the apartment was still available.I got lucky and it was still empty,so I went through all the necessary procedures,and the apartment is now mine.I went to a furniture store and appliance store and my things should arrive to my apartment by Sunday next week.I got home and started packing my things before Henry got home.I put some of the things in the trunk of my car,the one my grandmother gave me before she died.I drove to my apartment and left the things there ,then I went back home.The only things left in my room where the things I would need to use this week until Sunday.

I'll go back to school as soon as my bruises clear up.I'm sure Mike didn't notice since he's so used to seeing them on me.