It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 1

"But I want to get on"

Such an amazing statement to start off my shift, isn't it? I mean one minute I'm on my lunch break and then the next I'm stuck here, listening to a ten year old kid complain about not being able to get on this ride. It's not my fault the kid is only 4'10", when the required height is 5'5" just to get on.

Apparently, much to my dismay, the kid wasn't having it.

"I swear the last time I checked, I was 5'6" not 4'10!" The kid said.

"And when was that? Ten years into the future?" I muttered to myself, but apparently quite loud, since the group of guys behind the kid, started to laugh.

Seeing my luck, the kid heard also.

"You do know that I could tell the owner of the park that you just said that, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "And then he'll tell you the same exact thing I just told you, and tell you to come back with heels."

The guys behind the kid laughed again, while I just gave the kid a "go-away" look.

"Fine, I'll go, but I'm still gonna tell." Then he stomped away, while I just rolled my eyes. My uncle owned the park, so I didn't have to worry.

So after the kid stormed away, the group of guys that were behind him stepped closer to me. Three of them kind of looked alike, while the other five didn't look anything like them or like each other.[A.N.: Just so you know, it's them, their band, and Big Rob. Anyways, back to the story :)]

"So, there's eight of you?" I asked, making sure no one else in line was with them.

"Yeah," The tallest one of the eight, probably the oldest and definetely the most strong of the group.

"Okay," I said, checking to make sure that they all had a hand stamp, clarifying they got in with a ticket, instead of sneaking in. Just something my uncle decided to start, worrying that people snuck into the park. Don't really see how that's possible.

"So, what's your name?" The one of the three that looked alike asked.

"Sophia," I said, sitting back in the chair behind the stand, waiting as the coaster car pulled in.

"Oh, that's cool, I'm Joe. So, what are you doing later?" He asked, trying to flirt. I just gave him a blank look.

"Not you," I said, as the coaster car finally stopped.

He looked at me and smiled while the other guys he was with started cracking up.

After they were finally sitting and waiting for the ride to start, the guy next to Joe that kind of looked like him said, "Dude, you just got poned!"

I just smiled to myself as the ride started.
♠ ♠ ♠
First part to my first story on here! I finally figured out how to post on here! I hope you Joe Jonas fans out there like this story. Please comment, subscribe, message, anything to let me know what you think! i'd really appreciate it! The more feedback I get, the quicker I'll post the next chapter! :)