It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 10

As I knocked on the door, I thought about what I had to go through this morning. After I texted Joe asking what time, he texted me back saying one o’clock and I could bring any food if I wanted to. Since it was only around twelve when he sent that, I spent half an hour making, after deciding on, 4th of July cookies. They were simply cookies with white icing with red and blue sprinkles. After I made those I got another text message from Joe telling me to bring cheetos. Why those, I really don’t know.

So here I am, waiting for someone to answer the door. With the cookies, and the cheetos.

 

"Hello dear, come in," Denise greeted, opening the door. I smiled at her as I walked inside.

 

"Everyone’s outside," She said, leading me to a sliding glass door that was just off the kitchen, "Here, let me take that," She said, taking the plate of cookies out of my hands, then heading outside. I followed.

 

Everyone that was there yesterday was out back, doing something of some sort.

 

Kevin Sr. And Kevin were at the grill talking about something, Danielle and Nick were sitting in two lounge chairs chatting, while Frankie and Joe were in the yard playing with water guns.

 

I laughed at the site of the two, Frankie obviously winning. And I’m being serious. :)

 

Just then Joe ran up to me, while I gave him a questionable look.

 

"Sweet, you brought the cheetos," He said, taking them from me. I laughed as he opened up the bag and started pigging out on them. With his mouth full he said, "Frankie, go get another water gun, so we can have an all-out war."

 

I watched Frankie run into the house and a minute later come out with another water gun, slightly smaller than the ones they had.

 

"Oh, what, just because I’m a girl, I get a smaller water gun?" I asked, looking at Joe as Danielle, Kevin, and Nick did as well.

 

"Well, no...." He trailed off, obviously not knowing how to answer this, while Frankie said, "Yeah."

 

"Don’t worry," Danielle said, getting up and walking over to us, "I’ll join you. That way it will be boys against girls."

 

Frankie quickly dashed into the house again, coming out with a water gun similar to mine for Danielle.

 

"Wait, we’ve got to make this interesting," Joe said, making direct eye contact with me. "Loser has to give the winner a kiss," He said, smirking at the end.

 

"Alright," I agreed, "Get ready to lose Jonas."

 

Let the games begin. :)

 

>>----------------------------------->>

 

We were almost to the end of the game, and we were tied. I was standing behind the one tree in the yard, while Danielle was off somewhere else. I looked out from behind the tree, seeing Frankie standing there, looking for either Danielle or me. Just as I was about to squirt him, I heard a voice behind me.

 

"Think again," The voice said. But as I turned around to see who it was, I was squirted with water.

 

"Ahh," I screamed, wiping the water from my eyes. "Joe!"

 

"Yes, we win," Joe shouted, as Frankie and Danielle came running over. "Time for the kiss."

 

"Oh, fine," I said, smirking as I walked over to Frankie and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Hey," Joe shouted, as Danielle and Frankie started laughing.

 

"What?" I asked innocently, "You said the loser had to give the winner a kiss, not winners," I pointed out, "And you didn’t say which one."

 

He just stood there in shock as Kevin called out, "Guys, the food’s ready."

 

And with that we walked over to eat, me having to grab Joe’s hand along the way to get him to move.

 

He was still in shock. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's longer-ish. Definitely longer than chapter nine, I know that much. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Miss Mustache xD, xxxluckyluckyxxx, cutiedwarf, and billie_Z for commenting. If any one else out there decides to comment, I'll give you a dedication too.... :) Ha, you don't have to, I'm currently happy hearing from four people. But after a while I might change my mind. Anyway, hope you like this chapter! :)