It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 15

See, when Anne said party, I figured she meant a basic party; like at a house, with twenty to forty people that I’d at least heard of. I wouldn’t have agreed if I knew it was at a club; with, oh let’s say two-hundred to three-hundred people, and I only knowing three of them. Well, really only two, since I didn’t really know Tessa’s brother Mark. I’d only ever said hi to him once, the same thing with Anne, which made me wonder why we were even here in the first place. Oh, wait, I know why.... because there were college kids here.

 

 

"Anne, why are we even here?" I asked her, seeing if my theory why was correct, while we weaved our way through the crowd in search of Tessa.

 

 

"Because," she said, "we’re going to be in college in less than two months, so we might as well get used to the parties."

 

 

Right after she said that, we found Tessa, flirting with a guy who looked to be around 25. I’m guessing there were other people besides college kids at this club, unless this guy was studying to be a doctor or just an older friend of Mark’s. But by the looks of it, he wasn’t in college or a friend of Mark’s for that matter.

 

 

"Hey, how about we go out on the dance floor?" Anne suggested, obviously wanting to get away from the two before she witnessed anything.

 

 

Even though I didn’t want to, I nodded my head anyway, not wanting to be left by myself. As we walked onto the dance floor, I looked up at the stage, where the band that was currently playing was finishing up their song. When they finished the song, everyone clapped and cheered for them while I’m gueessing the owner of the club walked up on stage to announce the next band. (By the way this is a popular club, so all these famous bands and singers performed there.)

 

 

"Okay, everyone give it up to All Time Low," the guy said, while the four guys on stage bowed. Wow, this club must be popular if they could get All Time Low to play here.

 

 

"Now, up next," the guy continued, "is a band I’m sure all of you guys have heard of. Please welcome," he paused for dramatic effect, "The Jonas Brothers!"

 

 

I stood frozen as everyone around me cheered wildly.

 

 

You have GOT to be kidding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This got kind of predictable by the middle of it. But oh well, there's the big old reason Joe ditched her. They had to perform at a club. Wow, just so you know, I realize this reason sucks, but Joe explains it better in the next chapter. Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. Like I said in the last chapter, only the people who leave new comments get a dedication. So those people are: xxxluckyluckyxxx, jesstierney, billie_Z, and Chasing Stars! Thank all of you, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Let me know what you think! :)