It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 22

He stopped and looked back at me expectantly. Hopefully, what I would tell him would satisfy both of us.

"Honestly, my life has been frightening for me these past two weeks. And that's because I usually have control over what goes on in my life, which pretty much means my life is boring. When I first saw you, I'll admit I thought you were going to be one of those guys. Like the kind of guys I've had to deal with flirting with me, using me, and then the next day, or in most of my cases the next half hour, they just move on. Never call or talk to me again. So, when you started getting in contact with me almost every second, I got a little scared. Because frankly, I didn't know what to expect. But once I let you show me and let me get to know you, you showed me you were different too," I said, stopping to think a little bit, "and even though I hardly know what the hell love is, the causes being my bad dating experiences, I'm pretty sure I discovered it.... with your help. You give me all of these weird feelings that I've never had before. The stomach dropping, butterfly feeling you give me every time you look at me. The electric shock I feel when you kiss me. And the weirdest feeling...." I trailed off, looking into his eyes and looking back down. "Is the thrill I feel when I'm with you, the climax part of the story. I don't know what will happen next; it may be Earth shattering and agony to go through; but I still keep on going with it."

When I finished my never-ending speech, Joe looked shocked, but yet still kind of confused. I guess I didn't explain it to his understanding.

"In other words," I said, taking a hold of his head in my hands and kissing his lips as tenderly as he had kissed mine, "I feel the same way. I love you too, Joe."

Once he took all of this in, he had that huge grin on his face again. In fact, he was smiling even wider, if that was possible. You could even see the smile in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh. I love you. I love you. I love you!" He exclaimed, and after each 'I love you' placing a kiss on my lips. I laughed at his antics.

"I love you too," I said, smiling.

In most cases, they say, 'you can't handle the truth'. But in this case, we sure could.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's short, but at least I left you out of the suspense. I like the ending to this chapter. But don't worry, even though it kind of sounds like it, the story is not over. I still have a lot more in mind. Dedications go to Chasing Stars, billie_Z, RebekkahxStar, and let's make a mess. Extra thanks to let's make a mess. for being a new commenter! :) You people keep me going, so please keep commenting. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)