It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 24

The meeting went by pretty quickly. Because guess what? They didn't know when they'd be able to film, and since Joe's schedule has been pretty tight lately, they decided not to put in him in the movie. Otherwise know as 'scheduling conflicts'. So instead, he's going to do a voice of a dog, since it wouldn't take as long, and he wouldn't have to worry about where he was at. Which I thought was kind of dumb, but at least I didn't have to worry about his love interest.

Anyway, since it didn't take as long as Joe had thought, here we were, eating yogurt at Pinkberry. Why Pinkberry? Because Joe just chose a random place. He liked it here too, so here we are. We were eating and talking about random things.

"So, when's your birthday?" I asked him, while taking a bite of my strawberry yogurt.

"Two days ago," he answered, looking down ashamedly.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, looking at him with wide eyes, already feeling bad that I didn't get him anything, because I didn't know. "Did you celebrate it or anything?"

"Yeah," he said, answering my third question, "We went to this rollerskating rink. It was more of a family thing really, and last notice, so...." he trailed off, still not looking at me.

"Oh, okay," I said, taking another bite of my yogurt.

"You're not mad?" He asked, finally looking at me.

"No. I can't rollerskate worth crap anyhow...." I told him, non-chantly. His eyes widened.

"You can't skate?" He asked me, acting really shocked about it.

"I can skate, just not well...." I trailed off when I saw the biggest smile appear on his face, "What?"

"How come?" He asked me, still smiling.

"It's just one of those things I've never had time to learn or do," I said.

"Well, you're going to right now," he told me, standing up and throwing his trash away in the can near us. "C'mon."

I did the same as he did and then asked, "What are you up to?"

"You'll see," he said, the smile still there.

This will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to post another chapter. Why? Just for all of you lovely readers. And so I could explain how Joe didn't get the movie role, or what not. Since this is set during the summer, I said about Joe's birthday. And how they celebrated it this year. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to all readers this time, since I gave dedications for the people in the other chapter I posted today. I hope you all enjoy. I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)