It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 25

"Joe, no. I’m not moving," I told him, staying perfectly still so I wouldn’t fall.

 

 

"Yes you are. C’mon Sophia, I’m teaching you how to skate," he said, then added when I still didn’t move, "I’ll hold on to you if you want me to."

 

 

"Really?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

 

 

"Yes, really," he said, grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me to him.

 

 

"You’ll be fine," he whispered in my ear, "and if not, then I’ll be here to catch you if you fall."

 

 

I smiled and pecked his lips quickly before positioning myself beside him. "Okay, I’m ready," I said, squeezing his hand for extra measure.

 

 

We were in the park. Hopefully this doesn’t get too ugly.

 

 

"Alright," he said. He then guided me forward a little bit, starting off. I did good, so he then guided me a little faster, then faster again, and so on. I was surprisingly good at this. Maybe I thought that too soon.

 

 

"Joe!" I squealed. He had let go of my hand, because I told him to, but was still right beside me. I went flying forward. I must of tripped over something. I went face-first into the concrete path.

 

 

"Sophia!" I heard Joe exclaim, right before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
It just figures that right after I say Joe isn't in the movie, because that's what I heard, he actually is. I found that out pretty much right after I posted the last chapter. He's actually doing the voice of Jessica Alba's dog in the movie, or at least that's what a few fan sites are saying, and IMDB. So my apologies, but if that happens to not be true then oh well. Just pretend for this story. I changed the beginning of the last chapter, if you care to read it. No big deal if you don't, I just changed the first paragraph. Again, sorry for the mistake. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Chasing Stars, jesstierney, billie_Z, RebekkahxStar, and chasing pavements ;; for commenting. Extra thanks to chasing pavements ;; for being a new commenter. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think. Left it on a cliffhanger, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)