It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 30

It seemed like centuries until tomorrow came, but I think that’s just because I was nervous about what Joe had to tell me. I mean, I didn’t know if it was a good or bad thing. He could be breaking up with me for all that I know.

 

 

No, that’s not true. Don’t think like that Sophia, don’t!

 

 

But as much as I wanted to believe my mind, I couldn’t, so I was making myself sick worrying. Not literally, but you get my point.

 

 

Joe told me to meet him at Starbucks. What could be a better place, right? But then I could just drink away my nerves with coffee.

 

 

Once I got there, he already had my drink ordered for me, along with his, and was sitting at a table. I went over and sat down in the chair across from him.

 

 

"Okay," I said, after a moment or two of silence, trying my absolute best not to fidget with my hands, "What is it you wanted to tell me?"

 

 

"We have to go film for Camp Rock 2," he blurted out. I raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"Okay....." I trailed off, not really knowing what he wanted me to say, "that’s a good thing, isn’t it?"

 

 

"We have to go to Canada to film for it," he said, completely ignoring my question. I dropped my gaze.

 

 

"Oh," I said, barely even saying that. I couldn’t get myself to speak otherwise.

 

 

"Don’t be sad," he said, grabbing my hand that was laying on the table, "there’s good news with it too."

 

 

When I still didn’t look up, he put his finger under my chin, tilting it up instead.

 

 

"You get to come with us," he whispered, his face right in front of mine, searching my face for a reaction.

 

 

I began to smile, but then it slowly started fading as I thought about something.

 

 

"Wait," I said, biting my lip, "but what about school?"

 

 

"Already covered," he said, snapping his fingers for emphasis, "it turns out the school you’re going to also has an online program. So all you need is a computer and then bam! You’re in class!"

 

 

"And my uncle?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"Enough with the questions," he said, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. "I already asked him, and he said you could go."

 

 

As soon as he said that, I jumped up and squealed, pulling him up with me, and giving him a huge hug and rough kiss.

 

 

"Now that’s the reaction I was looking for," he said, smiling.

 

 

I smiled back as I kept thinking about it.

 

 

I get to go to Canada with the Jonas Brothers!

 

 

I’m living every girls dream! And something I thought I would never get involved with either.

 

 

Funny how life works.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, who's excited for Camp Rock 2?! I know I am! The sneak peek has made me want to see it even more, even though my sister thought it looked stupid. But oh well, I usually don't agree with her. :D Anyway, so I know the Jonas Brothers already filmed it, obviously since there's a sneak peek, but I decided to put about them filming in the story anyhow. Even though I'm trying to keep this story as recent as possible. But I wrote this a little while ago... so yeah! Enough with my rambling! This chapter is dedicated to jesstierney, NICKnEMMA4ever, x-believer-x, and billie_Z for commenting! I appreciate it! :) Let me know what you think of this chapter, I love hearing your thoughts! I already know that what Joe told her isn't what billie_Z had in mind, but what about the rest of you? I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)