It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 33

"Wait, what?" I asked the director, shocked. I glanced at the boys, "There must be some mistake."

"No mistake," the director answered, "they even said you'd be perfect for the job! Didn't they tell you about it?"

"No....." I trailed off, looking at them, but mainly at Joe, because he was the one who could of told me.

He pulled me a little away from them after excusing ourselves. He then looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"This is the only way I was able to get them to agree to let you come," he explained, "and c'mon, it'll be fun. I bet you can't say you wouldn't want to star in a movie."

I looked at him thoughtfully for a moment before I decided to give in.

"Alright, fine," I said, putting on a smile, "who do I get to play?"

>>-------------------------------->>

As if this couldn't get any more awkward.

I was his brother's love interest. Nick's love interest. [A.N.- I realize that another girl is playing this character, just go along with it. I just wanted to let you know so you know this is purely fiction, and not who is really playing his love interest in the movie in REAL life.]

Not that I expected to be Joe's. I already knew Demi Lovato had that part.

But Nick's? Really?

I mean, not that I didn't like Nick, he's really sweet, but.....

I can't help but get the feeling that this is going to cause drama. But then again, maybe it's just like all the other things and it's just me that senses this.

Anyway, right now Joe and Demi were doing one of theirscenes together. I wasn't jealous, I knew it was just for the movie. And plus, I was able to meet Demi, and she was really nice.

So all I could think of right now is to wait. I watched off from the side as the scene took place.

"What are you thinking?" I heard someone ask, scaring me and making me jump out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Nick.

"Nothing too important," I said, not really wanting to tell him exactly what I was thinking.

"Want to run through our lines?" He asked, motioning to the script next to me. I shrugged.

"Sure," I agreed, picking mine up.

>>------------------------------------>>

After the filming for the day was finished, we decided to head to the cast bonfire. I found it odd they were doing something already, since it was only the first day of filming, but I wasn't complaining.

"This isn't just any bonfire," Joe said, "we tell scary stories at this one. One's that'll give you nightmares for weeks!"

I smiled at his exaggeration. "Oh, I'm so scared already," I said sarcastically, laughing.

"You should be," he said playfully, "but don't worry, I'll protect you." He then slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

It wasn't until later on that I found out Nick tensed as that happened.

>>-------------------------------------->>

The bonfire lasted for about half an hour, for two reasons. One, it would take a lot of time to keep it lit longer, and two, we had to film tomorrow. So, we needed to be well-rested for that.

For some reason, I wasn't too tired. So once we got back to the condo, instead of going to bed like everyone else, I went out on the little inclosed porch it had in the back.

I was sitting out there for about five minutes before I heard someone else open the door and come out as well, sitting in the chair beside me. And guess who it was?

"Are you watching me?" I asked Nick playfully, smiling, "because you always seem to know where I am."

"No," he said, smiling, "we just happen to have the same ideas on where to go."

"Right," I said, "so earlier on today when you joined me watching the set, you just chose a random place? And I just so happened to be there?"

"Yep. All just lucky choices, because I got to run into you."

"What?" I asked, not really believing what I just heard.

"Sophia, there's something I need to tell you-" he started, but I quickly cut him off.

"Um... I think we should be going to bed. Since we film tomorrow," I said, "so goodnight. I'll see you in the morning." I then opened the door, and headed to my room.

Why did I interrupt him?

Because I already knew what he was going to say.

Which meant I had a lot of thinking to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took so long! I feel bad for making all of you wait. But consider yourselves lucky-- people on Quizilla have been waiting for an update on this story for... what is it now? Two weeks? Maybe a little longer than that. But I decided to update on here first since I love you all on here better, lol. But it's true, a lot of you comment and tell me that you like the story while only like one reader on Quizilla has. Okay, that's a total lie, but only one tells me after each chapter. You guys on here though, all of you tell me after each chapter. Make sense?
Anyway, to explain my lack of updating, I've been strssing over finals this week. But no need to fear because they're all done and over with! Yes! So, therefore, I'll be able to update a little more frequently, hopefully.
So, the story: put a lot of Nophia time in this chapter. Nophia being the couple name for Nick and Sophia. But don't worry, this is only temporary! We can't forget about Joe. I bet you're all still wondering what he's thinking... and well, this chapter doesn't tell you, sorry. But one of the next ones will, I swear! Although I can't remember which one right now... you will get to know what he's thinking, end of discussion! :) Anyway, so I put a little A.N. in there (a.k.a. Author's Note) to let you all know that I'm quite aware of who Nick's real love interest is in Camp Rock 2 and what not. I know I told some of you who Sophia was going to play and explained about his real love interest, but I just wanted to do that so all of you knew. :) As for the girl in real life... Chloe... okay, I can't remember her last name. But about her, you readers can think whatever you want on my thoughts about her. I'm not saying anything because I don't feel the need to, it's pointless telling you why I like her or hate her. :/ As for Demi being in the chapter... that's right, people! I decided not to make Sophia jealous! Because I think it's pointless too, and I don't want to make her seem clingy, if that's the word to use for it.
Dedications go out to bemypeterpan, silent.tears.eternal, NICKnEMMA4ever, jesstierney, Chasing Stars, x-believer-x, and NJ_Lovebug for commenting on the last chapter. I feel bad for making you all wait, hopefully you're still reading! I'd love to know what you think of this chapter! I hope you like it! And anyone else, feel free to comment! Part of the reason I waited so long to update was because I was trying to get more comments out of people. Selfish, I know, but can you blame me? Comments make me happy, and give me more of a reason to update sooner. So please comment! :) Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy!
P.S.- Have any of you heard about Nick and Selena lately? Oh, who am I kidding! Of course you have! Anyway, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about it... what do you think?