It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 34

Two weeks have passed since filming began. And do you want to know what I have done about my situation?

Nothing.

Well, I shouldn't say nothing, exactly. I've been thinking. A lot. But I have come up with no solutions. The only thing I do know is that I love Joe, not Nick. I can only picture Nick as a friend, and that's it. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to tell him that though.

Why do I have to be put through this?

So far I've been able to avoid talking to him, only doing so when we were filming scenes, but only because it was necessary. I'm feeling guilty doing that, so after filming today I'm going to talk to him.

Turned out Nick had the same idea, because he came up to me after filming before I had the chance to go up to him.

"Hey Nick," I said softly, smiling, "listen, about what you were going to say to me-"

"Sophia, it's fine," he said, "I already know what you're going to say."

"You do?" I asked, feeling sympathetic.

"Yeah. You're going to say that you have Joe, and that you don't like me the way that I do you," he said, looking down, "I understand now. You just see us as friends, and that's all we'll ever be."

"Nick-" I started, but he cut me off.

"It's fine, Sophia. I understand," he said again, and with that, he walked away from me.

Even though he said it was fine, I still feel guilty.

>>---------------------------------------->>

"I don't know what to do," I told Anne that night over the phone. I had already told her the whole story, and I was subtlety hinting for advice.

"Oh god, you have yourself in a whole mess of drama," she said, sighing, "does Joe know about this?"

"No," I said quietly, knowing what was coming, "he doesn't."

"Well, why don't you tell him?" She suggested.

"I can't," I said, "what if he gets angry?"

"Why would he get angry?" She asked, "You can't help that this happened. If anything he'll get angry that you haven't told him."

"But...." I trailed off, not really knowing what to say to that.

"But nothing!" She exclaimed, "Now go tell him!"

"Fine," I said. I then said goodbye to her and hung up the phone.

I slowly got up off of my bed and made my way out of my room towards Joe's, frankly not knowing what to expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! I'm happy I was able to get this one posted sooner, I hate making you all wait. So, what d oyou think? Anyone feeling bad for Nick? How do you think Joe's going to react? Ha, now I know for a fact that you'll get to read his reaction in the next chapter. So anticipate it; it may not be what you expect. I kind of hinted how he'll react in this chapter; Anne kind of predicted it. But there's more to it in the next chapter. Don't you just love Anne though? She's such a good friend! I'll be honest and say she's based off my friend in real life, who in fact is named Anne as well. That just reminded me, maybe I should call her soon... Anyway, enough with thinking out loud. Just so you know, when I wrote this Joe had his hair long in the story. Don't worry, that statement will make sense with the part I added at the beginning of the next chapter. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :)
Okay, dedications go to Chasing Stars, jesstierney, silent.tears.eternal, NICKnEMMA4ever, x-believer-x, and Godess_Septimus for commenting! I appreciate it, and extra thanks goes to Godess_Septimus for being a new commenter! It's nice hearing from new people, so I appreciate it! I hope you all like this chapter, as well as all of you other readers! Tell me what you think! Enjoy! :)