It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 37

The plane ride back went smoother than expected. But I think the ride there conquered my fear of flying. I double checked to make sure I was done with filming, and once they told me for a second time that I was, I booked the flight. All of the Jonas’ decided to join me, which I fully appreciated. I would need all the moral support I could get.

 

 

This mainly was needed when we landed. Because as soon as we walked back into the California airport, I saw my uncle Tom and a woman standing with him, which was presumably Sarah. Looking exactly like I thought she would.

 

 

Like a spoiled brat.

 

 

And I don’t mean to sound rude about it, because she looked like she could be a nice woman. I say spoiled brat because of the way she was dressed; pretty much wearing something from every designer.

 

 

Versacè dress, Marc Jacobs handbag, Juicy Couture sunglasses sitting on top of her head, a bunch of other accessories by other designers whose names I can’t pronounce... you name it, and she probably had something from each famous designer known on Earth.

 

 

Which is exactly why I went right up to my uncle and whispered to him harshly, "So, when are you going to start dipping into my bank account?"

 

 

"Now Sophia, that’s ridiculous," he answered, "I haven’t spent that much on her."

 

 

"Are you serious?" I asked him, with wide eyes, "Just look at her! Her whole outfit must of cost at least a couple thousand dollars!"

 

 

He didn’t deny this, because we both knew it was true. Instead, he said, "Sophia, why can’t you just be happy for me?"

 

 

"I am uncle Tom, I really am," I said, "I’ll be even more ecstatic if she actually stays throughout the whole wedding planning, unlike all the others."

 

 

This is the reason why I said to Joe that he didn’t know my uncle. Because Tom had been close to getting married four times now, this one being the fifth. He spoiled them throughout the whole engagement, until he couldn’t do it anymore, which is why they all walked away. I didn’t want Tom to have to go through that again; he’s already been hurt enough.

 

 

"You must be Sophia," Sarah said, smiling at me, "Tom has told me so much about you."

 

 

"I’m sure he has," I said, while putting on the best smile I could muster up. I then remembered that the rest of the Jonas family was standing behind me, so I decided to introduce them while I was at it. "Oh, and I should probably introduce you to the Jonas’. This is Joe, my boyfriend, his brothers Kevin, Nick, and Frankie; then his parents Kevin and Denise." As I introduced them, I motioned to each one of them. Joe had managed to sidle up beside me and put his arm around my waist. Then to the Jonas’, I said, "This is my uncle Tom, and his fiancé, Sarah."

 

 

They all exchanged greetings while I looked back and forth between them. After a minute or so, we managed to make our way out of the airport.

 

 

>>------------------------------------------------------>>

 

 

I went with Tom and Sarah back to the house, since I had my luggage to unpack. And also to do with the fact that they wanted to talk to me about something dealing with the wedding. Joe decided to come along with us; at which I was kind of happy that he did. I had no idea what they wanted to tell me; so I kind of wanted someone there with me.

 

 

Once we arrived, we got out of the car and walked into the familiar house I’ve lived in practically my whole life. Once we did, I got straight to the point.

 

 

"Okay, so what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked, setting the bags down.

 

 

"Well actually it’s two things now since Joe decided to tag along," my uncle announced, which made me give him an odd look and for Joe to give a quizzical one.

 

 

"Okay," I said, "what are the two things?"

 

 

"I think it’s time that you moved out Sophia," he said, making me gasp, "and I want Joe to be the best man in the wedding."

 

 

"What?!" Joe and I exclaimed at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, left you on a cliffhanger. I'm just keeping you readers shocked, aren't I? Sorry if you don't like it, these ideas just come to me while I'm writing. So, what do you think? I'll have you know that I had no intention of updating, but I finally decided to, for various reasons. :) Let me know if you like this chapter or not. :)
Okay, as for the reasons, they're a couple. One, who saw Valentine's Day?! Did Joe do the voice of the dog or not? Let me know, because I have yet to find out. Oh, and if it was any good. I want to know if it's worth seeing. :)
Secondly, I have almost fifty subscribers, yet only around ten, give or take a few, have commented on this story. Real nice, really. Since there's another forty or so I need to hear from, here's what you can do. You can either comment this time, or follow me on Twitter. :) I just got one you guys, and I don't have many followers. Nine to be exact. So I'd appreciate if you followed me on there. If you do, then you don't have to leave a comment on this chapter. :) The only two people I can think of from here that have followed me on there are jesstierney and this one other girl on here, whose username I forget at the moment.... but you get the point. Follow me and I'll follow you back, I promise! :)
http://twitter.com/JennaGirl15
One last thing, formspring. I have one and I'd like people to ask me questions. If you ask me one, once again, you don't have to comment after this chapter. :)
http://www.formspring.me/JennaGirl95
Make you choice on what to do, and don't think I won't be keeping track.
lozoexx, jesstierney, Chasing Stars, NICKnEMMA4ever, Godess_Septimus, and x-believer-x are who this chapter's dedicated to for commenting! Hope you all enjoy! :)
P.S.- Sorry for the long author's note. I tend to type a lot. :/