It All Started at an Amusement Park

Sequel Notice! :)

So, I got enough comments. Meaning, there's going to be a sequel, so start cheering! I have the page up, it's pretty basic, and I was hoping... maybe... someone could help me with it. I still have no idea how to make backgrounds on here, and I'd appreicate someone's help. Chasing Stars, you helped me last time, so I don't expect you to do it again unless you want to. I'd appreciate it, but you don't have to. So, if you're interested, just leave me a comment or send me a message. If no one does then it will just stay the background it is now, which is pretty boring but I can't really do anything about it.
Long story short, I thank all of you who commented after the last chapter. I didn't think that many of you would, so I thank you. And the rest of you who didn't should be thanking them, otherwise I wouldn't be posting it. As to why I'm posting so soon, well that's because I just went and checked and saw that I already lost two subscribers. :( That made me sad, and I didn't want to lose any more, so I put the page up. :) So go subscribe to it, and feel free to now unsubscribe to this one. I appreciate all of you who waited. :)
Just to let you know, the description and title of the sequel I have now may change, seeing as it just came to my head as of five minutes ago. I might change it depending on how I write the first chapter of the story. Just letting you know so you're aware. Okay, so go check out the sequel page. The link is in the top right corner, sorry I don't have one of those hyperlinks in this. I'm not too sure how to do those. Let me know what you think of the title and description! :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to all of you who stuck with this story, commented, and/or subscribed. I appreciate it! :)