It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 6

"So, where do you live?" I asked, pulling out of the parking lot that was for the park.

"Well, actually, I don't know.....," He said, trailing off.

"You don't know where you live?" I asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah, I mean, I know where I live, I just don't know how to get there," He said, clearly embarassed.

"You've driven to the park and back, I don't know, three or four times, and you don't know how to get back to your house?" I asked, astonished and still in disbelief. I almost added "Seriously" but refrained myself from doing so.

"That's what a GPS is for," He said, starting to turn red from embarassment.

"Well, sorry that I don't have a GPS, because I don't have thousands of dollars," I said playfully.

"I'll just call Kevin and ask him how to get there," He said, while reaching for my phone, since he didn't have his, "Oh, and by the way, it's millions of dollars," He said back, playfully like I did.

I just laughed while he dialed the number, shaking my head.

"Yo Kev-o," He said, while I gave him a weird look. Kevin must of asked something about his new nickname, because then Joe said, "It's your new nickname, get used to it."

I laughed again while Joe asked Kevin for directions. While he was telling Joe, Joe got a confused look on his face and then said, "Here, tell her yourself, because I'm starting to get confused."

As he was handing me the phone, I heard Kevin say, "Tell who?", then I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Kevin," I said.

"Sophia?" He asked, sounding surprised. But why wouldn't he be? I mean, I turned Joe down three different times before that, him witnessing the first two.

"Um, yeah," I said nervously, "So, since Joe here doesn't know, I kind of need the directions to your house."

"Oh yeah, figures Joe forgets how to get to the house we've had for two years now," He said, being sarcastic. I laughed as he told me how to get there and by the time he was done, I was already on the lane they lived on. As I hung up the phone, my mouth dropped open as I looked at the houses in the neighborhood.

"You live here?" I asked, pretty much too stunned to talk.

He chuckled as he said, "Yeah, don't look too surprised."

I pulled into the driveway that Joe said to pull into, and the one Kevin had told me on the phone.

If you saw the house, you would've been shocked too. Not the part that Joe lived there, but at the size of the house. It was huge, enormous, so huge there wasn't a word big enough to decribe it.

As I shut off the car and looked over at Joe, who had the biggest grin on his face, most likely from seeing my shock, he said, "Would you like to go in?"

I just nodded as I opened the car door, Joe doing the same. We walked up to the front door, me being courteous and about to knock, but Joe stopped me and opened the door.

As he led me inside, I began to grow nervous.

Who wouldn't if you were about to meet the Jonas family?
♠ ♠ ♠
Appreciate the continuing comments from xxxluckyluckyxxx and Miss Mustache xD. They make me happy to know you're enjoying the story. So, I'm thinking about posting my Nick story on here. Actually, yeah, I am. So if you like this story you'll probably like that one as well. Unless you're strictly a Joe reader, then you don't have to. But I'd appreciate if you do. Hope you like this chapter though. Feel free to let me know what you think through messages and comments. :)