It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 7

He led me into a room down the hall, which was the kitchen.

There was an island in there with three stools on one side, which occupied Kevin, a man who I assumed was their dad, and a younger boy.

On the other side was Nick, a woman which had to be their mother, and another girl that I didn’t know.

"Hey everybody," Joe said, "This is Sophia," He said, introducing me to the people I haven’t met.

"Hello Sophia, it’s nice to meet you dear," the woman said.

"Sophia, this is my mommy," He said as he hugged her. I smiled at the way he said mommy, instead of mom. It was cute.

"Hi Mrs. Jonas," I said, shaking her hand. She smiled as she said, "Oh, you can call me Denise."

"Okay, Denise," I said as she smiled again, happy I’d called her that.

"Sophia, this is my dad," Joe said, walking over to the man sitting on the stool I had guessed was their dad.

"Hi Mr. Jonas," I said, walking over to him and shaking his hand.

"Please, call me Kevin," He said, I just nodded instead of repeating it like I did with Denise. [A.N.- originally, I put Paul, but my sister helps me edit it, and she made me change it to Kevin. Just wanted to point that out, so if you get confused with two Kevins, blame my sister. Okay, back to the story now]

"You know Kevin," Joe said, pointing to his brother as he said his name, "And you haven’t officially been introduced, but I’m sure you know that’s Nick," He said, pointing to him also.

I nodded and smiled at Nick. He smiled back.

"That’s Danielle, she’s Kevin’s fiancé," Joe said, pointing to Danielle. She smiled and waved hello while I did the same.

"And this here is Frank the Tank," Joe said, ending the introductions while going to the boy and messing with his hair, "But you can just call him Frankie."

"Hi Frankie," I said, while joining Joe and walking over to him.

"Hi," He said, then looked me in the eyes, "You’re really pretty."

"Thank you," I said, while I tried to hide my blushing. He was only nine and was making me blush. This boy really knows how to charm someone.

"You want to know something?" He asked me. I just nodded as he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Joe never stops talking about you."

Joe apparently heard him say this because his eyes got wide.

"Oh, really?" I asked. He just nodded. "What does he say?"

He opened his mouth to answer but Joe covered his mouth with his hand quickly.

"Kids say the darnest things, don’t they?" Joe asked, trying to hide his embarrassment, "I mean, you probably don’t even care about what he was going to say...." He said, trying to convince me. Little did he know while he was saying this to me he removed his hand from Frankie’s mouth.

"He said that you..." Frankie started, but Joe quickly covered his mouth again.

"Okay, how about we show Sophia where we record," Kevin said, trying to save his brother from embarrassment.

Everyone nodded while Joe took my hand and led me to a door just outside the kitchen. He opened it and I saw a set of stairs. Okay, these guys were so rich they had a recording studio in their basement.

I walked down the stairs behind Joe while everyone else followed.

This time I wasn’t shocked to see that this room was huge because, well, it was a huge house.

There was an area to the far left of the room that had a recording booth, sound board, pretty much everything they needed for recording. While that took up one half, the other half had an entertainment system, couches and chairs to sit on, and to top it all off a soda and snack machine. Pretty much any kids dream room really.

"So, we’ll leave you kids down here to socialize," Mr. Jonas, I mean Kevin Sr. Said, as he and Denise started to go upstairs.

How much mischief can two girls and four brothers cause?

So much. SO much. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the continuous comments Miss Mustache xD and xxxluckyluckyxxx! I appreciate you two taking the time and doing so. Okay, I didn't want to do this, but I'm gonna have to. I'm not updating until I hear from one new person. I'm sorry for you two that are commenting, but if I don't get a new one I'll just refrain from updating. I hate to do this, but you leave me no choice. Enjoy this one; because until I hear from someone new, this will be the last one you read for a while. Think of it this way: if no responds, no updates, but if just one new person does, I'll post two new chapters on the same day. Your choice.