It Was a Lie When They Smiled and Said "You won't feel a thing"

"We have good news, and bad news"

It's been a day since the little "mishap", and Mikey was still sedated. Gerard sat next to Mikey's hospital bed, and held his hand that was tied with restraints. The doctor said that Mikey was "a danger to himself and others," so he needed to be restrained. Everytime Mikey woke up, he would go crazy and try to break out of the restraints. He still claims that he's not "Mikey". Gerard was heart broken everytime he looked at his little brother's broken body. He had no idea what was wrong, all he knew was that it was gonna be a long road to Mikey's "sanity" for everyone, especially Gerard.

Gerards POV*

I was about drifting to sleep until I heard a knock at the door. It couldn't have been any of the guys because I was the only one allowed to see Mikey, because I was the only immediate family here, so it must be his psychiatrist.

"Come in," I half yelled, half whispered. When the door opened I saw Mikey's Psychiatrist and docter.

"We have good news, and bad news" the docter said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I really want to thank all of you who have been sticking with me through out the story. I just want to say sorry that it's been so long. I have the worst writers block and it just won't go away. For all of you Green Day fans, I'm thinking of writing a Green Day story to help with the writers block. Don't worry, the end of this story is no where near.
I'm also really sorry that this is really short and suckish.
I need a co-auther really bad right now. It will make the updates more frequent. My doctor want to increase my chemo, so when my writers block is gone, I still wont be able to update as often. Just pm me if you're interested.

Thank you guys so much
~Kiersten