It Was a Lie When They Smiled and Said "You won't feel a thing"

We can treat it

No Ones POV**

"What's the bad news?" Gerard asked with worry. He looked at the two people before him, an they just happened to have the answers.

"He is suffering from Schizophrenia and Manic Depression," answered the psychiatrist. She just brought Gerard's worst night mare to reality.

Gerard couldn't speak. It felt like someone punched him in the stomach, ripped out his heart, cut it into pieces, and put it back in. Gerard knew that he couldn't save his brother from his "illness", but he sure as hell could keep him from becoming the same person Gerard was two years ago.

"The good news is, we can treat it. We can put him on some anti-depression and anti-anxiety pills and put him in therapy. It won't cure it, but it'll help. Also, he needs to get out of that house you are staying in. If you want, you and Mikey can stay in a house for our patients and their families while they are receiving treatment, because you are who he needs most."
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really like to thank everyone of you who have stayed with me through this story. You guys deserve way more than I'm giving you, but trust me, I'm giving this story everything I have.
Comment and I will love you more