It Was a Lie When They Smiled and Said "You won't feel a thing"

"Ha, what a lie"

*still Mikeys POV*

/time fast foward//

As soon as I walked into the mansion, I could tell this would be hell. Just the feeling in the air, the unnatural cold, and a lot of vacent rooms, I could tell why Gee picked this place.

"Mikey, are you okay?" asked my brother

"Y-yeah Gee, I'm fine" I said. What a lie. I'm anything but fine right now. All I want to do is crawl in a fucking hole and die. it won't matter that I'm gone, I'm nothing to them and the fans. THEIR fans.

"I'm going out to look around the city for a while" I said. Ha, what a lie.

"Mikey, we just got here." said Frank

"I know. I'll unpack when I get back. Do you guys want anything?"

"No" they all said.

I got into the rental car and drove onto the highway, hoping to find a bar somewhere. I promised to never drink again after Gerard got sober, but right now I really needed it.

I pulled into the first bar I saw, and ran through the doors, ordering a beer before I even sat down.

"Beer" I said to the bar tender.

He didn't say anything back. I think he could tell that I really needed it right now. He probably thought that I was having some family issues or something like that, but oh how wrong he was.

/time elapse//

Before I knew it, it was 10:00 and I was completely wasted. I had been drinking and popping pills all night, and it felt so good. I decided to head back to the mansion, completely oblivious to the fact that I'm drunk and I should't be driving.

*Gerards POV*

Where is he? This is completely unlike Mikes. I'm starting to get really worried about him. I think everyone can tell that somethings wrong with him, but whenever I ask him he says he's fine. Mikey's never really been good at lying, so it's kinda obvious, but everytime we say somethings wrong he denies it.

"Dammit" I said after calling him for the hundreth time tonight, only to be greeted by his voicemail.

Right as I was about to leave a message, Mikey stumbled drunkenly through the door...

*A/N:Ohhh cliffhanger. I know the chapter isn;t very long and it's kinda shit, but I tried my best. Sorry for the wait too. I really need some help and tips for the story, so like I said in the authers note, please leave comments or pm me to give me tips and ideas. As soon as someone comments with an idea, I'll start writing the next chapter. Yeah, writers block is a bitch.
REMEMBER: COMMENTS=FASTER, LONGER AND BETTER UPDATES!!
Toodles
~Kiersten