It Was a Lie When They Smiled and Said "You won't feel a thing"

"I felt a pair of hands grab me"

*Next morning. Mikey's POV*
__________________________________________

I woke up in my bed, tangled with all of the sheets. It took me a while to realize that I had a pounding headache, then I remembered last night. I remember arriving here, at the mansion, then ammidiately leaving to go find a bar, where I spent the rest of the night. I put the asprin in my mouth that was on my nightstand next to me, and felt it mix with the now warm water run down my dry and scratchy throat.

"Shit," I said to myself as I got up to go downstairs. The room was spinning, and I felt like I was spinning with it. I grabbed on to the closest thing to me, which happened to be the dresser, and tried to keep myself from losing my balance.. "What the fuck?"

As soon as the room stopped spinning, I let go of the dresser and continued to go go downstairs, making sure to hold on the railing in case it happened again.

"How are you feeling Mikey?" asked my brother. At first I had no clue as to what he was talking about, but then I remembered the little incident upstairs.

"Fine," I said while pouring myself a cup of coffee. You gotta choose your poisen.

My head was starting to spin again, but only faster than before. I couldn't see anything, it was all a blur of colors. I dropped my cup of coffie and put both of my hands out in front of me, looking for something to grab onto and hoping that no one would notice. I tried to keep my feet on the ground, but they seemed to be lifting themselves and moving in circles. What was wrong with me? I started to fall backwards, getting ready to hit the floor with a hard slam, but instead, I felt a pair of hands catch me.

*A/N: Ooooooooooooohhhhh cliffhanger. I purposely stopped at this point to keep you guys reading, so thats why its so short. Like I said in the last chapter, it would really really help me if I had a co-auther. It would make the chapters sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much longer and better. If you want to help my pathetic ass, just leave a comment saying that you want to be a co-auther. Who ever is the co-auther, will have the honor to choose what will happen next. Oh yeah, you heard me right. I will not write another chapter until I have a co-auther. It doesn't matter if you suck at writing, or your the best writer in the world, as long as you would like to do it.*