It Was a Lie When They Smiled and Said "You won't feel a thing"

"I need you"

*No ones POV*

Gerard started sobbing as he held Mikey in his arms. He had no clue what was wrong with him, but he knew that he wouldn't send him anywhere until he woke up
If he woke up.

"Please Mikey, please just wake up. Please, I need you," Gerard whispered in Mikeys ear.

"Come on Gee, lets take Mikey up to your bed, he just needs rest," Frank said as he soothed Gerard. He could only imagine what Gerard must feel like right now, knowing that his own flesh and blood was falling into a black hole that he may never get out of. A black hole that can kill him. Of course, Frank new that this was only the beginning of Mikey's downward spiral, but he could see that he was falling fast and he was going to land hard. This is almost what Gerard was going through during the "Revenge" period, only Mikey wasn't addicted to drugs and alcohol. Mikey was experiencing most of his depression sober, unlike Gerard.

Gerard picked up Mikey an carried him up the stairs to his room.

"He's going to be okay Gee, I promise you" Frank said as Gerard was tucking Mikey into his bed. Gerard felt like a lost kid trying to find his mother, he had no idea what to do. Gerard layed next to Mikey and stroked his head while whispering things in his ear like "please Mikey", or "I'm not leaving you".

"Do you want to be alone with him?" Frank asked Gerard

"Sure, if that's okay with you"

"It's fine Gee, tell me when he wakes up"

"Okay, and Frank?"

"Yeah Gee?"

"Thanks"

"What are friends for?" Frank said as he shut the door to Gerard's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's such a short update, I'm still not feling well from the chemo, but I told one of the readers that I would update for her since she's the only one that comments every chapter.