Cadaveria

The years between "The Queen Of The Damned" and "The Tale Of The Body Thief" were not registered in ink byt the infamous Lestat, but waht occured between those amazing stories of the vampiric chronicles? Did they all part in amicable terms? What happened to leave them all apart and disconnected?

Take or leave, comments will be highly appreaciated.

2007 (C) Copyright to Luc. S. H.
  1. The last storm
    teaser: I'm sure you remember Lestat don't you? This is just a recording of his most fresh adventures.
  2. What now?
    teaser:Unless you have heard a vampire, being a mortal, you could never understand. And this was not only a vampire this was Lestat.
  3. To be or not to be? part I
    teaser:"From now on, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth"
  4. To be or not to be? II
    teaser:"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer, The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,And by opposing end them?"
  5. Echoes of immortality
    teaser:"Liar!" I shouted furiously when I recalled the past night
  6. Immortal Beauty
    teaser: To me it was a hurricane of misery and ecstasy, the blood was warm and cold in one. And I felt like the world around me was swirling and my bloody either ached or didn't existed.
  7. Set the controls for the heart of the nature
    teaser: The filth was ancient, the antique rocks, dust, dirt, the rock coffins. Everything is old, and it has that air so much like the cemetery of Les Innocents
  8. And Mother Nature Is A ***
    teaser:It was like nothing. I became savage and the depths of my mouth became xeric. When I threw the pulverized stone apart my eyes froze over a figure.
  9. Lullaby
    teaser:The beating of this organ infests the remains of the bloody score
  10. Blood Vapour
    teaser: That’s when his face twitched into the expression of sheer horror.