Cadaveria

Blood Vapour

To describe the sensations that overcame me later, I must first explain with precise clarity the occurred right then, and I must say that It was quite a hard thing to live, even harder to describe.

The second I had finished the sentence I felt the world seize before me. Not on my eyes and defiantly not on my ears. It was as if a strange force hit me, and snatched me off the ground. The winds hauled below me and I was suddenly plastered among the skies, meters away from the scandal on the cemetery, floating in the air, above the city o’ mine, which I would never forget. The visions I had there, the way I looked down to that moving world of mortal ones, those senses of possessing everything the world could ever offer.

I had no time to analyze my situation, for my dear Lestat took less than a second to be up there with me, but it wasn’t quite that which distracted me. It was some sort of noise, a buzz actually, like the sound of the steaming water, yet I had the horrible feeling that it was not water, but something much more vital to vampires.

I keep saying “vital” but that aint the term now is it? It is all about survivalist, there is no life or death for us. Must vampires survive, I’m not one of them I exist and it means so much more than any mortal realizes. Taking a life every night is not a thing I am ashamed of, and I don’t always drink from thugs. Never more than one life per night, yet never less, and the word never takes great meaning, But I am going ahead.

As I heard the fatal buzz of evaporation through my body, I fixed my eyes on Lestat, linked in a dramatic process of devastation. His eyes now blue, and defined by the shine of my skin, and then I got it. I got it as his blonde hair let the gusts of wind knitting torrents of air between us, and my blood ached for his, in the way that only vampiric blood can urge for an equal.

“A vampire” I spoke terrified with the mere idea, the brutal meaning of my words.

He stared at me, no longer at my eyes, but at me, scanning every little inch of my immortal structure. He was confused, his precious mind mixed up with the chaos of events. We should have left the city that same night, the very moment he had turned me into it.

But now he heard it to.

His senses were powerful, and the sound of vapor did not escaped his fine ears.

That’s when his face twitched into the expression of sheer horror and disconsolation. For the terms of my existence appeared obvious to Lestat with the sound of vaporizing blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for looooong hiatus. I understand if you got bored and just won't read, but if you do, tell me what yah think about it. I got 5 chapters already done. So well enjoy.

Comments = Love