Cadaveria

Immortal Beauty

"Now we are going to do this, a bit different than usual." Lestat raised his pale arm and placed his bleeding wrist next to my mouth. He had that cocky smile again. When my lips touched his blood I felt the thirst, the urge, the maniac desire for his blood. Then he passed his arm around my waist and gently pulled me towards him.

The blood, how can I describe the taste? Lestat already wrote about it, but its quite a different experience form every vampire. To me it was a hurricane of misery and ecstasy, the blood was warm and cold in one. And I felt like the world around me was swirling and my bloody either ached or didn't existed. It was a true Arcadia, there was nothing and everything. The hurricane was sinking me down to bottom of it all, but I was also raising through the skies. It was intense as I had never felt anything to be. I always thought that kind of feeling came only with heroin. Oh but the blood was much more than any drug, and I ended up trying them all.

I was so out of it that I didn't noticed Lestat fangs on my neck, sucking the life out of me, and giving me existence in the other hand, literally. I can't say how long we stayed like that, maybe a minute, perhaps an hour. Time has another sort of meaning to the immortal.

Eventually he took his fangs away from my neck and pushed me a back, shaking me of his wrist. As soon as I let it go the injury was healed. And I could feel something inside me. I don't really know why some vampires don't experience mortal death, I had only read about it with Claudia, but I thought it had to do with her being a kid. What I felt inside was a whole transformation. Its true what they had said there ain't ugly vampires, I felt my body getting larger and my skin become a whiter shade of pale. My face I could feel the change on it, my lips getting paler, my eyes with a softer shape, my hair radiant black, and my nose which I had hated always, went to be delicate and smaller.

Lestat was sitting on my bed, he had not taken blood in a while, and I had sucked more than he had gave me. His face however spelled curiosity and pleasure, but I did not payed attention to him. I turned aside faster than I had ever done it, and grabbed a mirror resting by my night stand. Placing it in front of me I analyzed my new figure, first than anything I was taller, way taller. You see in life I was like 1, 58 centimeters, but now, now I was almost as tall as Lestat. Any excess of fat in my body had disappeared, and my skin normally dark like any Latin's, become amazingly pale.

I threw the mirror away and walked towards my closet, I took my favorite stuff out. Even in front of Lestat I felt no shame when I got rid of my clothing, and placed my new clothes on. I was magnified by everything and the grey sleeveless shirt on my body felt rough, dirty and I loved it. The ripped fishnets and the leather jacket, everything so dirty, yet lifeless not anymore a part of my space.

I had always had a list of the things to take with me if I ever felt home. It wasn't much just the guitar, notebooks, my silver ring, books, films, everything I needed.

"Your name." Lestat was now laying on my bed, with a thoughtful look on his face while he played with a stock of hair on his face. I was waiting for him to go on, but he merely gazed at me, apparently analyzing the changes. He couldn't read my mind now, and of course I couldn't read his, so we stayed like that forever. Me looking at him and how mesmerizing he looked with my new senses of perception. Everything was deep and dark and intense, his lips were a mixture of pinkish delicate traces, with a jaw prominent enough to make him look cocky and arrogant, with out going to far.

"How do you want me to call you?" The question was careless with hints of curiosity. Yet he had that grin on the face. My dear Lestat never looses his charm, and it increases when you look at him with your vampire eyes (which in, my case, had turned black). To be honest I considered alot of options for a second. I wanted to be named "Disturbance" I was ok with "Lucy" or "Lucille" the french way, but I wanted something that gave me a personal mark, and also I wanted it to have references be easy to recognize. In fact I did not told you my name at first because you might get the wrong idea out of it. Most people do.

"Lucifer." I said trying to give it that strange mix of accent with french and Irish. His smile was spread all over as he glared and imitated my pronunciation.

"Lucifer."

*********************
No comment, No update