Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Cool Room But My Mother's A Bitch

They brought me inside and I met a short, energetic, pixie haired girl. She seemed way too nice for my liking, hopefully she isn't like this all the time.

"Can I show her around?" The pixie haired girl, Alice asked.

"Sure you can Alice." Emmett said.

"Yay!" She said happily as I glared at the back of Emmett's Head. Alice grabbed my arm and started pulling me around the house. I followed involuntarily. I like finding stuff on my own so I just ignored her and nodded every now and then so she thought I was listening.

"Can I just wander around?" I asked.

"No. There are places you are not allowed to go in." Alice said.

"Well could you show me what rooms that would be and then I won't go in them?" I asked really wanting to do this on my own. She is just too happy for me.

"Fine." Alice finally said caving. If I could get her to cave like that then I could do just about anything around her.

She pointed out rooms that I wasn't allowed in and told me who's bedrooms were whose but she didn't tell me which was mine. Guess I'll figure that out. She soon left and I began to wander around the house.

I found the kitchen, bathrooms, living room, music room, and finally the most important room my bedroom. That was my favorite.

The room was painted black with neon splatters all over the walls. They were in pink, blue, purple, green, yellow, and orange. Everything else in the room also had the same theme. It was a really cool looking room. There were 2 doors in the room. One was a huge walk in closet and the other was a bathroom. There was a laptop on a desk in the room and I assumed it was mine since its in my room. I didn't think anybody else liked these bright colors or black for that matter.

"Devyn?" Edward asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Your adopted mother is here. We want you to meet her." Edward said. I nodded and followed him downstairs.

When I got to the living room where Edward took me there was a beautiful blond girl sitting there. I was amazed on how beautiful she looked.

"Who is this?" She hissed. I glared at her right off. I guess the pretty ones are bitches. I should have known that though. I mean I've been around a lot of pretty girls and they were all snobby bitches.

"Rosalie, this is Devyn. Devyn, Rosalie." Emmett said. I nodded.

"Why is there another human in our house?" Rosalie asked.

"She is family." Esme said.

"How is a human family?" She snarled.

"Easy." I replied.

"Oh? The measly little human thinks it's easy for her to be my family when I can eat her alive." She growled.

"Yeah, I do. I am you daughter as of two hours ago." I replied leaving the room to get away from her. She was going to piss me off and nobody wants to see me mad and I mean nobody.

I went to my room slamming my door loudly. I put my ipod into my speakers and blasted my music. I then laid on my bed and thought about my new family.

I soon fell asleep not caring about what had happened earlier. I would deal with it tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated for a little while. I had Christmas and sort of some writers block too.