Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Getting Talked Into Being Adopted

Great she is coming over here. The other people left her and she is coming over here to talk to me.

"Hi, I'm Bella. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Devyn and these are Kristen and Kendra." I said.

"Nice to meet the three of you." Bella said.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be adopted by my friend." She asked.

"Why would I? Nobody wants a 16 year old these days." I said.

"But you seem different then other girls your age." She said.

"Ha! I seem different. There is nothing different about me. There is definitely something wrong about your friends." I snapped at her.

"My friends? There is nothing wrong with them. If you believe there is something wrong with them, you definitely have to come and live with them." She said. Oh I definitely have to live with them now. They will adopt me and I will have no choice.

"Fine. What ever. Bring me to them." I said giving up.

"We will be the best of friends. You will love Alice, Esmee, Rosalie, Edward, Carlisle, Emmett and Jasper." She said happily.

Great I'm being adopted into a huge family. They better not make me go shopping all the time.