Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Choosing a daughter

I can't believe that I'm going to adopt a kid to surprise Rose. She will be so happy. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

Wow there are so many girls to choose from. They are all so well boring. None of these girls stick out. I want one that is different. One that stands out some how.

"Do you see one that sticks out?" I asked Edward.

"No, none." He said glancing over the girls.

I bet he was having fun listening to their thoughts.

"You are so right about that one. Each of them are in love with me some how." He whispered to me. I laughed at that comment.

"Ms. Papperman, do you have any girls that you don't want to show us?" I asked. I looked at Edward hoping he would catch my thoughts about reading her mind to see if she was lying.

"No. I'm sorry sir there are no other girls." She said.

I glanced at Edward who gave a quick shake of the head. She lied.

I nodded him to read her mind further to find out how many other girls there are.

"There is one." Edward said. "She is in the room we left Bella. Apparently she is really different from the rest of them." He whispered.

"Perfect. I want to meet this girl." I whispered back.

"Well you will she is coming down the hall with Bella." Edward whispered back.

"Well, since you don't have a girl who stands out a little we will be leaving." I said trying to trick it out of her.

"Fine, sir, there is one. She was in the first room we looked at." She said.

"Emmett! I found the perfect one." Bella said coming in with the girl with her.

"What's her name?" I asked excitedly but not showing it.

"I'm Devyn." She said looking at me.

She had the most amazing bright green eyes that I've never seen before. Her hair was blond with blue and pink tips. She had a nose ring on the right side of her nose. A lip ring on the left side of her top lip. A eyebrow ring on her right eyebrow. I could tell she also had a belly button ring by the tank top she was wearing. That was all I could see. She may have had something else she was hiding but I doubt that.

"She is perfect." I whispered to Edward who now had his arm around Bella's shoulders.

"Alright. She also has a tattoo on her back." He whispered back. I nodded knowing he was just adding onto my thoughts.

"We would like to adopt Devyn." Esmee said sensing that I wanted her to be my daughter.

"Alright, I want you to come with me." She said pointing to me. "Devyn, go and pack your bags. Girls you may go back to what you were doing." She said looking at the girls.

"Can I come with you?" Bella asked Devyn.

"Yeah, sure." Devyn said. Bella left to follow her all the way down the hall to what I presumed was Devyn's room.

She is perfect! I can't wait to see what Rose says. She will freak. I hope she doesn't get mad though. I just want to make her happy. Well if she gets mad I'll just have Jasper calm her down or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I had a little help with this. I was told you all wanted longer updates well here is one. I'm not promising that they all will be really long. It all depends on if I know what I want to write about.

Well today I have a snow day. I normally hate snow but on days like this I don't mind. Well except the cold.