Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

The Ride "Home"

I'm getting adopted. This time I'm sure it will be for a long time too. Not like the other people who said they were going to adopt me and then brought me back a week after.

I went to my room to pack my bags. Bella followed but we didn't talk much. She only asked me if I was excited to have a family again. Of course I wasn't I don't need a family of freaks. Even though I don't know exactly what they are or anything about them. Like I said I judge people.

After packing my stuff we went back to Ms. Papperman's office. Where Emmett was signing papers that Ms. Papperman gave him. He finished and we were on our way to the house.

Hopefully the room isn't pink. I mean I like pink but I can't sleep in a pink bedroom. There better not be flowers in it either. I absolutely hate flowers. Well except roses but I don't want them unless they are from a boyfriend.

Edward started to chuckle. He was sitting beside Bella who was in between both of us.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"You." He said.

How the hell is he laughing at me. I haven't even said one word since we got into this car.

"How the fuck are you laughing at me?" I asked swearing because I was confused. Plus fuck is my favorite swear word and I normally use it all the time when I'm not around authority figures but for some reason Edward was pissing me off.

"We need to tell you something." Emmett said from the drivers seat.

"Well then tell me." I said not too concerned.

"What do you know of vampires?" Edward asked.

"Not much, I know that they are immortal, drink human blood, and never sleep." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you believe in them?" Emmett asked.

"Ha! They are fictional. As in not real." I said knowingly.

"You are wrong." Bella mumbled.

"What was that, Bella?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Oh alright. What was it you were trying to tell me?" I said.

"We are vampires." Esmee said bluntly from the front seat.

"Cool. Wait you won't drink my blood will you?" I asked.

"No, they are what they call vegetarians." Bella replied.

"So you're not a vampire?" I asked Bella.

"No I'm a human just like you." Bella replied. I nodded.

"Alright I don't want to know anymore about vampires. Just tell me when we get home." I said.

"Okay. We want to know about you. Why did you get put into the orphanage?" Esmee asked.

"My family was killed when I was 14 years old. I've had about 5 families since then. I had a brother. His name was Alec. My dad was a lawyer so he brought in all the money. My mom was a stay at home mom who gave me and my brother what ever we wanted." I said starting off with that.

"Alright tell us about your brother." Edward said.

"Well, he was 16 when he was killed. They never found him in the house though. Actually they never did find him. He and I were pretty close well except that he was the good child while I am rebellious." I said.

"Hm? Alec sounds really familiar." Bella said. "What did he look like?"

"Well he had brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was about 6 feet tall and always dressed nicely." I said remembering my brother.

"Sounds familiar. We will finish this conversation when we get home." Edward said.

"Alright." I said.

I sat there quietly for about 5 minutes thinking about random stuff and trying not to cry because of thinking of my family.

"How much longer?" I finally asked.

"We live around this bend. We have to go up a long curvy driveway though." Esmee said. I nodded understanding. We soon made it too the driveway, which I would not have found if my life depended on it.

We went down the long drive way and soon made it to the house. It was huge and had windows everywhere. I'm living here?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. I want comments. I won't be updating as much as I would like. I am a wrestling manager for the wrestling team at my school.