Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Something is up

They are up to something. I just know it. Alice took me out shopping and she bought the most peculiar stuff. She bought a bed and bedding for the bed. She even got a dresser and paint. I don't see why she needs this stuff but she keeps getting me. She bought a laptop and a desk and a lot of accessories like she was redoing her room or something but this is stuff that she wouldn't do with her room.

I don't know it's just different for her. She is normally all girly and happy but the stuff she is getting is kind of devilish. I mean there are a lot of neon colors but its all with black. Totally something Alice wouldn't buy for herself or anybody for that matter.

"Why are you buying this stuff?" I asked.

"I want to change my room a little bit." Alice replied.

"A bed? Black?" I asked knowing she doesn't like either.

"Yeah, I wanted to have a normal bed for once and I wanted a change in colors." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You are up to something, Alice, and I know it." I said.

"We are done shopping. You should go out and hunt with Carlisle and Jasper." Alice said. I really needed to hunt after that shopping trip so I agreed and we went home. I then went out with Carlisle and Jasper. It was fun. We raced the whole way.

We were soon done and we were heading back home. We walked into the house and I could smell a human.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but its a filler and in Rosalie's point of view. I'm sorry for not updating sooner I am a wrestling manager for the wrestling team at my school and I've been really busy lately.