Speak Low If You Speak Love

Practically an I Love You

With Paige and Matt distracted Andi and Zack slipped into the house and Zack grabbed his keys and they slipped out of the house. Both grinning as they headed to Zack’s. They got to his house and once the garage door was down Andi moved from the passenger seat and straddled Zack’s lap before he could get out of the car. She grinned at him as she lowered her lips to his. Her hands already undoing the button on his jeans moaning into his kiss as his hands moved to her breast under her shirt then back to the hem of her shirt removing it completely. His hands moved behind her back expertly undoing her bra. He moved his mouth to her breast making her moan even more. They somehow managed to get out of the car and he had her shorts off and his pants were off as well and a moment later he was laying back on the hood of the car and she was lowering herself down on him.

Matt looked around twenty minutes later and then glanced at Paige. She raised an eyebrow at him when he glanced around the yard again.

“Where the hell did they go?”

“Who babe?” Paige asked as Devyn offered the gummy bear bag again. She popped one in her mouth.

“My sister and Zack.”

“I don’t know…”

“They left while you and Devyn were eating gummy bears.” Zoë said. Paige glanced in her direction and noticed that she was cuddled up on Coby’s lap her head on his shoulder. Paige shook her head.

“So what’s with the two of you?” Matt asked knowing Paige was going to.

“Miss Zoë is daddy’s new girlfriend.” Devyn said giggling. And Paige went Aww causing them all to laugh. Matt shook his head and they all watched as Zoë got up and ran inside.

“I love you Matt.” Paige said out of nowhere a moment later. He grinned and wrapped and arm around her.

“I love you too Paige.” Matt said before placing a kiss to her forehead. She smiled up at him and kissed him gently.

“They’ve got the right idea.” Coby whispered into Zoë’s ear and she grinned turning her face up to look at him and he finally placed his lips to hers kissing her gently at first. Her position in his lap changed a moment later. His hands on her sides as he kissed her passionately. Her body arched into him and he was the one to moan when she pressed her body against his. He held her a little tighter and she moaned against his lips.

Matt’s parents walked outside to check on Matt and his friends and their eyebrows went up when they saw the two couples obviously concerned about one another than anything else around Kim noticed that Jacoby was a little to preoccupied with his hands and mouth so they took Devyn inside to feed her. A few minutes later they heard laughter outside and glanced out seeing Coby smile as she laughed at something that was said.

“What?” Zoë asked him as he looked at her.

“Your laugh, it’s one of the things I love about you.”

“Really?” She asked smiling.

“Mhmm, ever since I first heard it.”

“Ha and when was that?” Paige butted in as she pulled away from Matt.

“In Missouri” the couple said together and Matt just shook his head.

“Shit, I need to check on Devyn…” Coby said and Zoë moved as he got up and she watched as he walked away from them. She grinned.

“You guys heard the same thing I heard right?”

“Yeah Z, we did… he practically just told you that he loved you.” Paige said.

“Who loves who?” Jimmy said walking over.

“ONE!!! BLAIRE!!!!” Zoë said jumping up and hugging them both.

“What got into you?” Blaire asked grinning.

“Nothing…”

“Coby practically said he loved her.” Matt said as he stood once Paige was standing.

“Wow, cute…” Blaire said grinning.