Speak Low If You Speak Love

Epilogue

Paige rolled out of bed smiling as she heard the baby cry. She padded to the door between her and Matt’s room to the nursery. She glanced at the bed where Matt was stirring and grinned. She loved him and the past five years had been amazing. She walked into the nursery and glanced down at their son. He looked up at her with the green eyes all of the kids had inherited. She couldn’t believe that he was only five days old. She glanced up as the door to the hall opened and Sophie walked in.

“Mommy, is he okay?”

“He’s fine Sophie…”

“Mommy, why’s he crying?” Melinda asked walking in behind her older sister, who was only three months older than her.

“He’s hungry, that’s all.” Paige told the girls. They both looked up as their dad walked in.

“I see Aidan’s woken the whole house.”

“Yeah, if I hadn’t have been so exhausted I would’ve woken sooner.”

“We had a very long day yesterday.”

“I know what with Mom surfacing and then Val’s parents…”

“It’s alright baby.” Matt said and moved to her. He wrapped his arms around her and looked down at the little boy in her arms. Sophie and Melinda walked over and Matt leaned down and hugged his daughters. “Come on, lets get the two of you back to bed. That way when we go over to Uncle Zack and Aunt AndI’s tomorrow, you’ll be wide awake for the twins birthday party.”

“Okay Daddy.” And each one of them took a hand and he walked from the room as his wife moved from the room to feed their son.

----

Coby sighed as he sat up in bed. He had reached for his wife and his hand had hit empty bed. He looked around the room and moved from the bed grabbing a pair of jeans and pulling them on. He walked from the room and heard her voice coming from their youngest daughters room. He leaned against the door frame and watched as she spoke quietly and soothingly to their four year old. She glanced up when she realized someone was in the doorway.

“Desirae had a bad dream.”

“Ahh, everything okay?” Coby asked walking into the room. The little dark haired girl nodded.

“Wasn’t that bad. Everything’s fine now.” Zoë said standing from her daughters bed. Coby smiled at her and she rested a hand on her seven month pregnant stomach. He turned back to Desirae and tucked her back into bed placing a kiss to her forehead. Together a few moments later he and Zoë walked down the hall to check on Devyn. She was sound asleep in her bed and not once in the five years that they had lived there had she changed the room she had decorated herself at four. They both shook their heads and walked back down the hall to their room. She smiled and moved into his embrace.

“Who would’ve thought five years ago, we’d be where we are now?”

“I sure as hell didn’t.” Zoë told him. He grinned.

“I love you Zoë Shaddix”

“I love you too Jacoby Shaddix.” He smiled and gently kissed her.

----

Blaire muttered a curse under her breath as she moved from the bed. She turned back to the bed when she realized that she had woken alone. Which was probably why she was awake. She never could sleep unless her husband was beside her. She pulled her robe on and headed down the hall to see where he was. She stopped outside the door to their son’s room and shook her head. He was sitting on Brandan’s bed talking quietly to him and whatever he was saying was making the child slowly go back to sleep. She was stunned. The child who was usually just as hyper as his father was almost completely out. She shook her head and smiled. Jimmy had grown up just a little bit since the twins had been born. Blaire turned around and walked across the hall to their daughters room. She grinned seeing Brianna sleeping peacefully in bed. She grinned when she felt Jimmy wrap his arms around her from behind.

“The kids are asleep…” He murmured in her ear.

“So I noticed.” She replied. She felt him smile against her neck before he placed a kiss right below her ear, and scooped her up in his arms. She bit her lip to keep from giggling too loud as he carried her to their room. “James Sullivan!” She sad laughing as he set her on the bed. She grinned though when he leaned over her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled before letting him kiss her once more.

----

Destinee went to cuddle closer to Brian only to discover that sometime in the night her daughter had crawled into bed with them. She smiled and held her little girl. She placed a kiss to Adriana’s head and looked over her to see Brian was fast asleep still. She sighed content in that moment. She moved a hand a moment later to her stomach as the little boy she was carrying kicked. She smiled and a moment later a little voice from the door way had her sitting up in bed.

“Mommy, I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you and Daddy?” Destinee smiled and glanced at the other two already asleep.

“Good thing we have a huge bed.” She muttered. “C’mon Eli, careful not to wake Daddy or Adri.”

“Okay mommy.” the three year old said. He crawled into the bed and cuddled against his dad who instantly put an arm around him as Destinee pulled Eli’s twins sister against her. She noticed Brian had opened his eyes. She smiled at him and he just g\smiled at her. He reached across their children and brushed a strand of hair out of her face and she smiled as the moonlight streaming through their bedroom window caught on his wedding band.

“I love you Destinee.”

“I love you Bri.” She said at the same time. A moment later they got comfortable in bed each holding a child as they drifted off to sleep.

----

Johnny was standing in the kitchen making his wife a bowl of ice cream. He was half asleep but didn’t care. She had woken up wanting it and he had gone to the store just to get it. She had been curled up on the couch watching some movie when he got back and now she was waiting on him. He took the bowl of ice cream into the living room and smiled.

“Here Aly.”

“Thanks baby.” She said and smiled. He grinned. They had been married for about a year now and she was pregnant with their first baby. He walked back to the kitchen and fixed his ice cream and put everything away and then rejoined her.

“God, I love you Johnny.” Aly said looking at him as he sat beside her.

“I love you too Aly.” He said smiling. She sat her spoon in the bowl and leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

“Thank you for going out at four in the morning for me.”

“I was awake anyway.” He said and she grinned and curled up beside him with her bowl of ice cream and turned her attention back to the movie that was in as she ate the ice cream he had gotten.

----

Andrea sighed as she walked out of the bathroom. She looked towards the bed and noticed that her husband wasn’t there. She walked down the hall and shook her head when she found him calming their twin daughters down. It was only seven in the morning but it was their fourth birthday. She laughed as he just sat on the floor and pulled them to him in a hug. Her laughter caught their attention and the squirmed from their dad’s hold and ran to her.

“Mommy!”

“I see my little angels are already awake.”

“Yeah! We’re four today!” They exclaimed together.

“Really? I could’ve sworn that today you turned three.” Andi said teasing her girls.

“Mommy! We’re four!” Megan said and Alana nodded. Zack laughed and stood to walk to her.

“Can you believe it? Their four already.”

“I know, they’re growing up so fast.” she said as she watched them dart to their dresser and find something to wear. She placed a hand on her stomach and he smiled. She was only five months pregnant but they couldn’t wait for the baby to be born. She leaned back in his embrace while they waited for the twins to find something that they would wear that matched. She watched them pick out the light green tank tops and denim shorts that she had bought them at their insistence a week before. Two sets of green eyes turned to her and she smiled, seeing their father in them.

“How about this mommy?”

“That’s fine. We’re going to leave, you okay getting dressed on your own?”

“Yeah!” They exclaimed and Zack and Andi walked from the room. Once they were in the hall he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her tenderly.

“I love you Andrea.”

“I love you too Zack.” She said and wrapped her arms around his neck and let him kiss her once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here it is... the end of yet another wonderful story. I hope you enjoyed reading it becuase I most certainly loved writing it.

Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
Vengeance is my Syn

Post Song:
Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold