The Short Lived

Debut

I wonder if would get the chance to meet her. I wonder if i could go to that same place at the same time as her. I wonder if I could meet the line parallel to mine.

We often think of the past, or the future, so much thinking that leads us nowhere but at the present.

Tick tack tick tack.....

The clock went on and on for a few hours now. I'm waiting to grasp that moment that her line would cross mine.
I had dreamed of this vision over and over again, and ever since I was bothered by that certain thought. That thought had counted my days and nights, leaving me misery that I never knew would come, and that I don't want.

Tick tack tick tack...

The clock went on, as I was staring blankly at the wall, reminiscing on the days I had in my entire life. They were mixed up. All representing their own time sequence. Every thought was random, and I didn't put more care to one than the rest.

The doctor said, "Six months," he hesitated to say something for a while, thinking and accumulating the words that would make sense, and make me smile even of the darkest hours. "...you'll have that time to think of what you want to do and don't regret anything that you will have on this long span of time." The doctor stated these words, and as a human, to a human, being restricted forever to life, maybe forever. I almost broke out and cried. But to my surprise, I didn't. I just stood up and said, "Well then, I'm better of now, there's so much to learn and do for that long period of time." Trying hard to sound optimistic.

I left the hospital and took a cab home.

Tick tack tick tack....

I slept for a while now and the wall clock seem to punish my ears, for silence fell in the room. I had an indescribable thought, or more or less, a dream. It was a picture of a woman. It continued to haunt me by a second or two for the rest of the day. First I thought it was just a plain thought, but the fourth time I had the same recurrence, it seemed to me that the picture was so vivid to be normal. As if I was staring directly at a face in front of me.

Tick tack tick tack...

I'll let the time pass for now. I think I would still be able to do things even if I lost three thousand six hundred seconds more or less for taking a nap.

Tick tack tick tack...

Eighth dream, that had struck me. I have to find this girl no matter what. She might be of significance to this tragic end. I have to find her. I have to.