Wicked

Say It All

I opened my window at nine thirty sharp, making sure I had my cell phone, I dropped the fire escape ladder and began my descent. I jumped, landing in the push up position. You know, for someone failing gym, I'm damn good at it! I crawled away, waiting till the big window stopped. I stood up, and looked around the corner, no one was there. I ran around the corner and continued to run for a block. I stopped and heaved over, breathless. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating, I'm not so good at the whole running thing....

I walked, taking a deep breath. Maybe I was overreacting, but I've done this a million times before, and for some bizarre reason without cause or reason, I was nervous about this. I felt this way the first time I ever snuck out, I was with Frankie and Lara. Lara was Frankie's girlfriend at the time. They broke up, end of story.

When I arrived at Gee's house, I heard a scramble for the door. I laughed a little. Bob opened the door, Matt was close behind him. They were both red-faced, I guess they were wresting before I rang.

"Sammy-kins!"

"Bobert!"

"I missed you!" he said, pulling me into a Bob-Hug. Yes, he has his own hug. Matt pouted from behind him, I let go of Bob and moved over to Matt, he deserved my hug too. He smiled widely and picked me up while he hugged me. Gerard and Mikey came downstairs to greet me as well. The only person missing without an excuse was Ray.

"Where's Fluffy?"

"Sick, gots a cold." Mikey said childishly. I giggled, he looked so innocent with those box glasses of his.

"Aw... no Ray-Ray or Frankies? Oh well, we'll live right?"

No one spoke up. I shook my head. Idiots, all of them... positively retarded, hence Gerard's nickname, Gee-tard.

"Come on guys! It's not that bad! You all know they're in somewhat good health! Look at the bright side, we all have fun, and they won't yell at us... too much." I smiled, that would make them talk. They all shrugged and began to laugh. I jumped on Gerard enthusiastically and screamed,

"Doggy pile!" Everyone in the house jumped on me and Gerard, who wailed in both fun and pain. I squirmed under Matt's weight, he wasn't exactly... feather light. I felt something poke my thigh and screamed, eyes going wider as the seconds last.

"Matt get the fuck off of me! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" Every boy on top of him, who was on top of me, got off and was asking what was wrong.

"Matt... poked me in the leg with his problem! Ugggghhhhhhh!" I squealed, I saw him run to the restroom like mad. I was still too grossed out to really care that I hurt his feelings.

"Aw, gross! That's nasty. The guy's our friend and all but that's fucking disgusting."

"Like you've never been 'aroused' by a girl, Gee!" Mikey laughed. Gerard shot him a venomous look.

"Psh! Like you're the one to talk!" he hissed.

"Both of you shut up! Givin' me a goddamn headache!" Bob said, well, bellowed.

"You have too Robert! Shut up!" Mikey and Gerard both shouted. I heard Matt from the bathroom.

"We all have! Now drop the fucking topic! Sorry Sam!"

"Its okay, I forgive. Maybe not forget, but live and let fry, dude!" I heard him sigh, and Bob huffed in disapproval. I smiled warmly at him, he was soft like a wet noodle when I did that.

"Okay? Who wants a movie, candy, popcorn and pizza?" Mikey asked we all shouted 'Me!'. I went over to Gerard and whispered in his ear,

"Please don't let him sleep next to me... I'm a bit frightened now."

"Promise. You can get my bed. I'll take the floor."