Wicked

Lucky Me Huh?

I woke up the next morning, feeling an arm on my hips. It was Gerard's so I wasn't startled. I looked over the edge of the bed, I saw Matt and Bob curled up tight, like two pit bulls guarding their porch. I smiled, removing Gerard's protective arm and stepping over my guard dogs. I stepped downstairs, I could taste the coffee on my lips now. I made a pot and about five minutes later, I heard a scrambling sound come from the ceiling. I smiled into my mug, as the boys came down to get some. Matt, Gerard and Mikey fought over who gets coffee first and I ended up pouring them all cups of the steamy liquid, remaining silent.

"Where's Bob?" Mikey asked, gulping down half of his mug-full.

"He was just waking up. I'll go get him." Gerard said. He scampered off to wake up our big blond teddy bear, and we just sat in silence.

The silence stretched on, and Gerard came down saying he was in a bad mood and won't come down. I rolled my eyes and set down my mug. It was up to me to bring Bobert into the light of day. I knocked on the door, I heard Bob grunt.

"Bobby? Are you okay?" I said like I was his mother.

"Yeah, my head just hurts. I didn't mean to snap at Gerard... please tell him I'm sorry for that."

"Why not tell him yourself? Come down stairs with me, pwease Bobert?" I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip. He smiled, looking away from the professional begging face that I had. I offered him my hand, he took it. I led him down stairs, Gerard whooped for my success.

"How do you do it?"

"It's a girl thing."

"She used 'The Face'." Mikey said knowingly, smirking into his cup.

"We melt like butter when she uses 'The Face'." Matt stated. I licked my finger and put it to my hip, making a sizzling sound, giggling afterward.

"Weirdo."

"Shut up Gee-tard!" we all laughed and two of us had choked on their coffee.

We later decided that we were going to the mall. I shopped like mad. I got a black and violet lacy top, with a pair of black and violet jeans to match, with the correct accessories too. Gerard got a new leather jacket that he had fallen in love with, Mikey got wristbands and bracelets. The other three browsed but didn't pick anything up.

When we all got back to the house, I had to go, my mom would be coming home soon... from her 'job' as she called it. I ran half the way, my shopping bag swinging on my arm. I walked once I was two blocks away. I saw something red hanging from my window.

"Shit! I left the fucking ladder up! I'm such an idiot!" I took down my fire escape ladder and walked through the front door. I opened my bedroom door and was horrified by what I saw.

"M-M-My room!" all my posters were on the floor ripped in pieces. My CD's were all broken, the black and silver shards of them littered my bed and floor as well, all my favorite clothes were torn and tattered, burnt and frayed. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I fell to my knees, crying. My mother was the cause of this... she was the cause of everything bad that happened to me. I clenched my hands tightly into fists. I could feel my nails cut into my palms and the blood pool in my hands.

"I'll kill... her... arrgh!" I roared, flinging my hands out, blood splattering all over my walls and furniture. I brought my fists back down to the floor, and pounded away at the carpet like it was my opponent in a boxing ring... or my mother's face. Once my hands were pulsing and bleeding more I put them to my head, smearing the blood all over my face and neck. I could feel my heart race in my ribcage, the blood in my veins was replaced with the phycosis and hatred flooding my mind. I curled up into a ball on my floor, in the middle of the debris of my once beautiful music and posters, clothes and unmentionables.

In the distance I could hear car doors, the sound came from the driveway... voices in my head were telling me to kill the intruder... whom ever they may be. I whispered the response to myself... telling myself not to do it.

"Sammy? Sammy where are you?" the outside voice was unrecognizable, I stayed in my place. The continuous cold blooded and phycotic feeling made me shake a little, the blood still poured from my hands.

"Sam! Oh my God, what the hell happened to you? Oh... fuck..." it was Gerard who bent over me. You know how every kid says without their music they'll snap... when I say it... I mean it.

"That woman should have never done this. Come on... we need to get you cleaned up."

"G-Gee... kill her... I will... kill her!" I screamed, my voice broken. He carried me to the bathroom down the hall, setting me down on the counter. He took my right hand in his and cleaned it up. I never winced when he put on the peroxide, he looked at me like I was crazy. Well... he was kinda right.

"Does this hurt? At all?"

"N-No... not a drop of pain...."

"That... can't be good." he said slowly.

I could feel my head begin to throb, the world began to spin rapidly... I fell off the counter. Gerard screamed a string of profanities I couldn't catch... as I crashed to the floor.