I Don't Think Like You Do

One; Allan

The sky was beginning to darken in the forest as we all sat in camp, in silence.

"How long is this going to last?" Much burst. I think that's what everyone had been waiting for. Someone to break the silence. It had haunted us all day.

"What, Much?" Robin asked sharply.

"Why has everyone been in silence all day? No-one's died so why is everyone miserable?"

"We're not miserable, Much! What is wrong with being quiet? Why can't we all have an easy, stress-free day?"

I shot in at this point.

"Because we are Robin Hood! Isn't that what you've been telling us all this time? We're not supposed to sit back while the Sheriff plots against King Richard or punishes villages for no reason!"

Robin looked up at me as I walked over to the weaponry corner. I slid my sword into the sheath and pulled my cloak around my shoulders.

"I don't know about any of you, but I'm going to rob the rich to feed the poor." I started towards the entrance of the camp.

"Allan," Will said suddenly, then paused, looking at the ground. He quickly strode over to the weapons, and picked up his axe and his own cloak. "I'll come with you." A grin crossed his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rather short, but it's merely an introductory chapter.