Status: Sorry guys, but I had a terrible virus on my laptop that deleted ALL my photos and documents. This means that the next chapter is gone. sadly, it will be a while until another chapter comes out. - XOXO Steff

For a Genius, You're Pretty Dumb

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These

I woke up with Spencer's arms around me and my cell phone ringing. My alarm was ringing. I stayed in the bed for a few more minutes then decided it was time to get up. I took his arms off of me then got out of his bed and walked out of his hotel room to get ready in my room.

After I closed his door, I started to walk over to my room which was right across from his. I stopped and looked next to me.

"Derek!" I said surprised.

"Why did you just come out of Reid's hotel room?" He asked with an arched brow.

"Oh, well, I just went over to wake him up," I explained.

"Uhhh huh. Sure," He said grinning.

"But it's true!" I said stamping my foot.

"I know you, Allie. You wouldn't leave you're hotel room dressed like that," He said motioning to my pj's.

I looked down at my black short shorts and dark grey wifebeater and frowned.

Derek chuckled and opened the door to his room. He looked back at me and said, "It's cool, you don't have to tell me right now what you guys did."

He went back in his room and closed the door while I walked into my room.

I opened my suit case and pulled out blue jeans and a black song sleeved shirt.

After I put my clothes on I put a silver belt on and a pair of black cowboy boots. I straightened my hair and put on some black eye shadow and clear lip gloss. I was thinking about painting my nails when someone knocked on my door.

"Coming," I said as I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, Derek," I said as I opened my door all the way for him.

He walked in and started rifling through the mini fridge.

"You know whatever you take, is probably gonna be charged to my card or something, right?" I asked him as I crossed my arms. Although I don't pay for the room, I have to pay for whatever I use. Like the booze and stuff.

"Yeah," He said pulling out a Pepsi, "But that didn't stop you from attacking the alcohol."

"What?" I asked faking innocence.

He laughed and pointed to the mini bar, "You're missing quite a few bottles, there."

"Well, I guess they forgot to restock."

"Tell me whats going on, Allie. You don't drink that much for no reason," He said staring at me.

"I'll have you know that I didn't drink all that by myself!" I half yelled pointing a finger at him.

His eyebrows went up and he made an "O" with his mouth. I tried holding in a giggle.

"Who were you drinking with?"

"Spencer."

"Reid, huh?"

"Yup."

He thought for a minute. His jaw practically fell to the ground.

"You had drunken sex with Reid!" He exclaimed.

Oh, Jesus.

"No, Derek! That is not what happened!"

He grinned.

"Yes, it is! That's why I saw you come out of his room this morning! You guys had sex! Who woulda thought Reid was gettin some!"

Anger flared up inside of me.

"Look! You're even blushing! This is great," He said laughing.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Derek Morgan! I'm only gonna say this ONCE! I did NOT have drunken sex with-"

"Drunken sex with who?"

My head snapped to the side. Gideon. Oh, man. He does not need to hear this conversation.

"Gideon! What are you doing here?"

"I just came to get you guys. We were supposed to meet in the lobby ten minutes ago," He said pointing out the door. I could see the smile in his eyes.

"Oh ... How much of our conversation did you hear?" I said embarrassed.

"Hey," He said putting his hands up defensively, "I didn't hear anything. Your sex life is YOUR sex life."

Then he walked out of the room.

I heard laughing and turned to smack Derek.

"You're an asshole," I said grabbing my bags and dropping them in front of him.

He sighed and picked them up as I walked out of the room.

I walked down the long hallway and down the three flights of stairs. I saw everyone minus Derek in the lobby.

"Where's Derek?" I asked Elle.

"We thought he was with you," She said looking surprised.

"Not with me," I said as my phone began to ring.

I looked at my phone then at Elle.

"Derek?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said staring at the phone.

"Are you answering it?"

"Nope."

"Okay," She said laughing, "What'd he do this time?"

"Talking about my sex life."

Elle stopped laughing.

"What a jerk!" She said as her cell phone started ringing. She looked at the screen, frowned, then put it back in her purse.

"Who was it?" I asked, curious.

"Derek."

We laughed as we walked back to the rest of the group.

I saw Spencer look at his phone then press a button.

Damn.

"Hello? .... Uh, yeah we're all here waiting ....... What? ..... Okay .... Yeah, we'll get the maintenance man," Spencer hung up the phone.

"Morgan just called me. The elevators stuck," He said.

I couldn't help myself. I laughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.

After a while I finally stopped and looked around. Everyone was staring at me.

"It's funny because he was being a total jerk earlier! And we had the conversation yesterday about elevators," I explained so my team didn't think I was completely crazy.

I sighed and said, "Alright, Spencer. Let's go get that maintenance man."

We walked to the front desk and I told the woman Derek's situation.

"Oh, I'll get the maintenance man on it," She said picking up a phone.

"Take you're time," I said turning around and leaning backwards against the desk.

Spencer laughed and said, "So what did Morgan do to make you so mad?"

"He thinks we had sex," I said nonchalantly.

I swear, Spencer eyes popped out of his head.

"What?! Why does he think that?!"

"He saw me come out of your room this morning. And he saw all the alcohol bottles were gone and thought I had some type of drinking problem. So I told him you were drinking with me. He's dead set on thinking we had drunken sex."

"Well did you tell him we didn't?!"

"Of course I did, Spencer!"

He sighed as the woman at the desk got off the phone.

"The maintenance man is taking care of it right now. Is there anything else I can help you with?" She said in a cheery voice.

"No thanks," I said walking back to our group with Spencer.

"Well, are they fixing it?" JJ asked.

"Yep. Unfortunately, Derek will be back."

"Oh, you love him," She said laughing.

"Sometimes," I admitted.

We stood around in the lobby for about twenty minutes before Derek showed up. He was walking out of the elevator with our bags. And he was frowning. I grinned turned so he couldn't see me.

"Allie," Derek said.

"Yes?" I said in a sweet voice.

"You can carry these," He said giving me my bags.

I frowned.

"But why can't YOU carry them?"

"Because I just stood in an elevator for half an hour holding them and they're yours anyway."

"You could have put them down in the elevator," I said picking them up.

There is no way in hell I'm carrying these bags.

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on Spencer who was talking to JJ.

"Hey, Spencer," I said motioning for him to come over.

He walked over to me and said, "Whats up?"

"Spence, I was just wondering if maybe you'd help me with these bags? They're pretty heavy ....."

"Sure," He said. "Which ones would you like me to carry?"

I gave him a sheepish grin.

"All of them?"

He smiled and said, "Okay, just this once."

"Thank you," I said getting on my tip toes to give him a peck on his cheek.

"You're the best, Spencer."

He laughed and picked up my bags. Then I felt bad for making him carry both of them.

"Hey, Spencer, I'll carry this one," I said taking the smaller one out of his hands. It was about as big as a duffel bag. But very heavy.

"Alright guys, let's go," Hotch said.

We walked out of the hotel and took two taxis. In one taxi was me, Derek, Spencer, and Hotch. In the second taxi was Gideon, Elle, and JJ.

As usual, I sat in between Spencer and Derek. Even though I was still mad at him. Hotch sat in the passenger seat.

Derek put his arm across my shoulders and I shrugged it off.

He sighed and said, "You're still mad at me?"

I ignored him.

"Come on, Allie."

I laid my head on Spencer's shoulder.

"Please?"

I closed my eyes.

He didn't say anything else until we were on the jet.

"Allie, you know I was only joking. I didn't mean for Gideon to hear," He said. I was sitting on the jet's couch and he was standing in front of me.

I didn't say anything.

He sighed and walked away.

"How long are you going to give him the cold shoulder like that?" Spencer asked from beside me.

"I don't know. Until I'm not pissed off," I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"I think you should let it go," He said.

"I know I should," I replied.

We were quiet for a while.

I was brought back to a place that I visited often. It felt so surreal. It was like I haven't been here for years. I knew what I was supposed to do. I know my role. But could I keep playing it? Do I have to keep being the victim? I walked up to the house and opened the door. I could see the blood splatter. I took my eyes off the once white walls and made my way to the kitchen. I did something I've never done here before. I grabbed the biggest knife I could and slowly made my way up the stairs. I could hear her screaming. She was always screaming. Until he killed her. I cautiously walked into the room holding the knife in front of me. The first thing I saw in the room was my mothers lifeless corpse. Seeing my mom froze me. I couldn't move. Then he came towards me with his knife. I dropped my knife and tried to run but he was much faster than me. He grabbed my arms and held me so my back was to his chest.

"Allie, you know you can't run from me," He said nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Leave me alone," I whispered trying wiggle my way out of his grasp.

He held me tighter and then roughly pushed me onto my bed.

"Please, go away. Leave me alone," I whimpered.

"You know I can't do that," He said coming closer.

"No! Get away! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

By now I was punching and kicking, or at least trying to. Someone held my arms and then I was brought back to reality.

"Allie! WAKE UP!"

I was being shaken.

"ALLIE!" They tried again.

I was still being shaken roughly.

"ALEXANDRIA!"

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Derek. His face was close to mine and he looked worried. I looked to the left of me and Spencer was sitting on the floor with his back to the wall holding his nose.

"Spence! Are you bleeding?" I asked as I tried to get to him.

"Allie," Derek said holding my arm.

I gave him a cold glare, shook my arm free, and turned back to Spencer.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You hit him," Elle said, sounding amused.

I was suddenly aware of everyone else on the jet. I looked around at my team. Elle was standing behind Derek who was kneeling next to me. JJ and Hotch were standing to my right and Gideon was by Spencer with napkins.

"I .... What?"

Okay, now I'm confused.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Spencer.

"Spencer, did I really hit you?"

He gave me a "hold on," gesture and leaned his head down and pinched his nose.

Everyone around me eventually went back to whatever they were doing before. Derek just sat in a seat listening to music, Elle was reading a magazine, JJ was drawing in a notepad, and Hotch and Gideon were playing chess.

Spencer took his hand off of his nose and the bleeding finally stopped.

"Hold on, I'll get you something to wipe off the blood," I said standing up and walking into the bathroom. I grabbed a bunch of tissues and wet some of them.

"Here," I said walking over to him and extending my hand so he could take the tissues.

"Thanks," He said wiping his nose and chin.

"I'm SO sorry I hit you," I said apologizing.

"No, it's okay. You were asleep. You didn't mean to," He said.

"What happened, exactly?" I said curiously.

He finished cleaning himself up and stood up.

"Here, I'll take those," I said taking the bloody tissues and throwing them away.

"So what happened?" I asked him again.

We sat back down on the couch and he started, "Well shortly after you fell asleep, you started screaming. I tried to wake you up. After about three minutes you started hitting and kicking me. Derek was freaking out. He pushed me into the wall and started yelling and shaking you to wake you up."

Wow. I can't even think of anything to say.

"Spencer, I am SO sor-"

"No, it's okay. Promise."

I smiled at him.

"Spencer, you're the best," I said for the second time today. "I'd be pissed at someone for punching me."

He chuckled an said, "You know how you can make it up to me?"

"Hmm?" I asked as I laid my head on his shoulder and played with the bracelet on my wrist.

"You can make up with Derek."

I picked my head up and looked at him.

"Spencer. I will soon. Just not now."

"Why?" He asked.

I sighed.

"Because."

"You're so stubborn," He said.

"I know."

For the rest of the plane ride, I listened to my iPod or read magazines. I thought about apologizing to Derek for being such a bitch, but like Spencer said, I'm stubborn. See, I'm not one to apologize for things like that. If I bump into someone, then sure, I'll apologize. But not for being a bitch. I can't apologize for who I am. Besides, I want him to sweat it out for a little while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I've gotta get these things out fast so I can get the Valentine's Day one out on time. I really like it. I already wrote it a few weeks ago and I think it's gonna be super long, maybe. I still have to finish it. But before I do that I have to get to that point in the story. So I'm gonna be hustlin to get them done.

By the way, if anyone has any questions for me, you can ask them here http://www.formspring.me/OmgItsSteff

Title credit goes to The Eurythmics.

Peace.

Steff!

XOXO