Status: i'll update if i get comments/subscriptions/messages, i need to know its liked.

Until the Moon Burns

fourteen.

I crawled into my nice, cold bed and curled up into a ball.
Sleep came easily, and in the morning, I didn’t remember my dreams, if I had any.
I dressed in a grey hoodie and black leggings, and slipped on my old red Converse.
Groaning, I pushed my unruly fringe back with a blue head band. I pulled the rest of my hair into a bun and shoved my books into my bag for the day.
I walked to school, and instead of the trauma of my first day, I was glad for the fresh air and the quiet. I cleared my head, preparing myself for the day with the vampire.
I shook my head and saw Kathy. I hurried to catch up with her and linked my arms through hers and grinned.
“Oh my God, I thought you were going to abduct me or something!” She laughed, her hand resting on her throat. I laughed at her, and we walked towards our form room.
“Ugh, one second, Kath,” I said, pausing. My t shirt sleeve was pulling itself up uncomfortably.
I felt someone nudge me slightly, and I looked up to see Edward Cullen looking at me.
My palms got sweaty and my heart rate increased-why did he have that effect on me?
“Oh, Edward,” I smiled, trying to cover my staring. I tugged the sleeve back a little further so he could see the sweatband was still on my wrist. “Did you understand the Chemistry?” I asked.
“Kathy and I were on the phone for hours,” I laughed, shaking my head. “Weren’t we?”
Kathy nodded, abashed, and I smiled. So it wasn’t just me, he did that to everyone. I doubted he did to her what he did to me, though. This was unnatural. This was beyond attraction.
“He’s very strange,” Kathy noted as we turned the corner, walking away from him.
“I’m sure he’s just uncomfortable,” I sighed. Because of me, he can’t take a breath while he’s near me.
“With what?” Kathy laughed.
I got what she meant, what fazed him? What got through to him?
With breathing, Kath. He can’t breathe while he’s near me because he’s a vampire who wants my blood.
“I think he didn’t get the Chem., either,” I muttered.
I didn’t have a class with him until lunchtime, and that was English. I had a perfect view of him from where I sat, even if he was on the other side of the room. I was glad, though, because it meant he could breathe without worrying about resisting the urge to kill me.
He wasn’t in English, and we didn’t speak to each other for days.
I had only been at the school for a week.
I had Chemistry first, but the familiar hand grabbed me from behind as I strolled towards the school.
“James,” I sighed as he released me.
“Audrey,” he smirked, leaning his head to the right and examining me. “Tell me,” he said. It was almost an order.
“I don’t want this, James. I’m sorry.”
I avoided his calculating stare, wishing he would stop looking at me. He was still smirking, in a way that scared me.
The only reason I had survived the strange relationship with James so far was because he thought I was beautiful-and I didn’t believe him.
He stroked my cheek with one long, cold, rough finger and laughed dryly.
“You are too gorgeous to kill, Audrey. It would be such a waste of a face,” he said, his whole hand now covering my face. I gasped under the ice of his skin and his sadistic grin grew wider.
I’m going to die.
I’m actually going to die.
In a forest.
They’ll find me in a few years, all flat and deflated because he’s completely drained every last drop of my blood. Oh, dear God.
I’ll die a virgin.
What an odd thought to be going through my mind, but it was what I was thinking.
I should have gone further with that kid at the Halloween party last year. We barely even kissed. Was that a regret? I didn’t actually want to have sex with him, I supposed. I didn’t love him, I just liked him.
I was going to die a hideous death, and then they would find me later. I could see myself, being examined by an elderly doctor with a white beard, tutting and shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
some of her mannerisms i really dont like, but she wont be written any other way. be forgiving.