Status: i'll update if i get comments/subscriptions/messages, i need to know its liked.

Until the Moon Burns

twenty one.

“It was a while ago, don’t apologize. Unless you killed him. Then I’m afraid I’d have to hurt you,” I told him, trying to look deadly serious. He laughed.
“What! Don’t laugh at me,” I slapped his arm, smiling.
“Like you could hurt me,” he snorted, looking down at me.
“You’d be surprised, Edward.” I said, slowly, trying to sound dangerous and sexy.
“You’re on,” he grinned. Maybe it was sexy? I shoved him, and I would have had the same effect on a statue. He looked at me, unaffected, he didn’t even flinch.
“You could at least fall back or something! Don’t be rude to your guest,” I told him, folding my arms.
He took a few steps backward, pretending to stumble.
“Perfect.” I pushed him, harder, really trying to at least move him.
He pretended to stagger again, and he was backed in the corner of the room.
“Now, come along, Audrey. This is child’s play!” he teased, grinning as I walked toward him, his pallid skin reflecting the moonlight. His cool hands touched my waist and lifted me above his head like a ragdoll.
It was like the scene out of ‘Dirty Dancing’, only a hundred thousand times better. My heart soared, and then I got an idea.
“Put me down!” No matter how much I struggled, I couldn’t get out of his grasp until he put me gently back down. “Shall I tell you something?” I whispered, standing on my toes and putting my hands on his neck. He put his hands on my waist again, and I had trouble remembering my name.
I couldn’t breathe, though I could smell only him, his musky, woody smell, his cool, marble chest against mine, and then, he leaned in closer, his sweet breath on my lips, his fingers pressing desperately against my waist, and then, his soft, wonderful lips crashing down on mine, moving in perfect sync with mine, his hands pulling me closer to him, and I felt my heart beat tap a rhythm onto his skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'd love a kisser like that. i really would.