Status: i'll update if i get comments/subscriptions/messages, i need to know its liked.

Until the Moon Burns

six.

Him.
The most beautiful man I had ever seen. His bronze coloured hair was a mess, his skin pale white, his eyes a deep onyx colour, sitting perfectly still, never blinking, too handsome to be real...
Vampire.
Why me?
“Mister Harris, please.”
I had forgotten where I was. Still anxious about my effect on the vampire, I managed to say, “Uh...” and hoped he just thought I didn’t know who he was, because I didn’t.
Don’t be the vampire. I’d rather sit on the floor!
In fact, I may be a little ill. I have the flu. Highly infectious. Excuses ran through my head as I wished for anyone but the vampire.
A guy behind the vampire waved at me, and he was good-looking, at human standards, but nothing compared to the vampire who sat, tense, coiled to kill me, at his desk. As I walked past him, I tried not to stare, but it was hard to tear my eyes away from him. He was just so perfect, but I knew it was all to help him murder me.
It didn’t stop my heart fluttering.
He started coughing, and I knew it was my fault; it was how I smelt to the vampires.
“Are you okay?” I asked, guiltily. I felt awful for making him suffer, but I was still aware than he had the power to kill me within a second, and I wouldn’t have time to scream. He completely blanked me, not even nodding. That was just downright rude, I was only concerned! I sat down next to the boy called Harris and waited for a reply I knew wouldn’t come.
“Excuse me, I was only trying to be nice,” I said, not bothering to conceal my anger.
Harris turned to me, a big, blinding white grin plastered on his tanned face. By the looks of it, it was a sun bed tan. I smiled politely, but I was dying to laugh. Who used a sun bed? Who paid to lie down and bake your skin to a melanoma level of damage? I was happy being pale; I wasn’t too bothered about my skin colour. Being tanned wasn’t too high on my priority list-staying alive definitely was. Especially in this class.
I wondered if the vampire was in the rest of my classes.
“Hey, I’m Todd.” He eyed me up, smirking, and I shook his extended hand briefly.
“Audrey.”
We worked in silence-mainly because I leaned away from him, he gave me the creeps. The hour crept by slowly, and the French was simple, I had covered buying train tickets before. I packed up a few minutes before the bell was meant to go, and waited, ready to go, as Todd Harris breathed down my neck in a weird way. I was tempted to hurt him, but I refrained-a detention or being called into any offices wasn’t on my to-do list. I had other things to do-like polish my Audi.
♠ ♠ ♠
i want an audi. so bad.