‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Happier Than Ever

"Quiet on the set! Music video for What Can I Say by Jake and Rachael take one! And cue the rain!" Frankie directed as I was smiling big at him, he was a natural. "Rain" began to drizzle down as I started to walk slowly in one direction as Jake was walking toward me, slowly. I heard my voice and Jakes come through the speakers around us and so we began to lip sync.

And you should know, please believe me
I've picked up the phone a thousand times
And tried to dial your number
But it's been so long, it's never easy
It's like trying to spin the world the other way
What can I say?

What can I say?


We got to each other and started lip syncing to each other to make the whole video believable. I used hand motions and even showed some tears to make it a little more dramatic and emotional. "More rain!" Frankie ordered through the megaphone and Jakes voice continued.

I hate to think all you had of me

He placed a hand on my cheek in a delicate way.

I said all I had to say

I looked away, motioning to walk away.

Is a memory I left you
The space between what was meant to be


He put a finger on my chin to face him again.

In letters that I threw away
And the mess that it turned into


We both stopped moving as his voice faded out. Then my voice came again and I looked up at Jake as I began to lip sync again.

And you should know, please believe me

He joined me.

I've picked up the phone a thousand times
And tried to dial your number
But it's been so long, it's never easy
It's like trying to spin the world the other way

It's like trying to spin the world the other way
What can I say?

What can I say?


"More rain!" Frankie declared and now it was like buckets falling down on us. The music stopped.

"Okay Frankie I think that's enough rain" I laughed and spit some of the water out of my mouth. Jake laughed.

“Okay lets all pick up and move to the beach so we can start filming the music video for Rachael and Nick” our real director, Tom, instructed. We walked over to Nick and a woman brought over towels for us.

My POV

“I’m going to go change, I’ll be right back” she said and walked off.

Jake was about to start a conversation but something he saw, stopped him. I turned my head to see what he was looking at and saw it was Eric, walking in. He looked up and saw us and it seemed like he wasn’t sure if he should walk over to us…like he was scared and cautious…I’d be cautious too if I was him. He came over slowly.

“Hey…what are you doing here?” I asked, calmly.

“Nothing really. Just wanted to swing by and see how the music video was going”

“It went fine. Now we’re going to the beach to film Nick and Rachael’s video” Jake said, more coldly than I did.

“Hey buddy, it’s a closed set” Frankie said, coming over to us. For an eleven year old, Frankie can be very intimidating sometimes.

“Okay Tank, I was just leaving” he said, putting his hands up in surrender.

“Don’t call me Tank” he said and then walked away and I saw him walk over to Rachael and got her to start laughing in a matter of seconds.

“You can come to the beach with us…I guess…if you want” I said slowly.

“No...that’s fine…just tell Rach I’ll talk to her later”

“Eric…you have to know that things cant and wont ever be the same right? You do know that we all cant just forget about everything and continue from where we started” he barely had eye contact with me.

“I know” he said solemnly and then walked off.

“Hey, you guys ready to go?” Rea asked as she got over to us.

“Yea, lets go” I smiled at her and we left.

~

Rachael’s POV

We were at the beach just wrapping up the music video while the sun was setting and music was playing and Nick and Jake were dancing…well like…Nick and Jake. “You guys are so embarrassing!” I laughed. The set had a bunch of fans surrounding the perimeter and I saw some with video cameras.

“Guys!” I laughed even harder when they got a little too crazy for the public. I saw some fans rush to the front of the crowd and put down a portable radio.

The Macarena started playing. “This is my jam!” Jake cheered. “Come on rea! You know you want to!” Nick taunted and I rolled my eyes.

We all ran over to the fans and some of them screamed and then continued the dance, we joined in. Then I fell someone pounce on me and when I looked, I saw it was Demi. I smiled big and hugged her as I saw Joe and Kevin were with her. Then the words came and Demi and I started shouted the words in our best Spanish accents.

When I dance they call me macarena
And the boys they say that I´m buena
They all want me, they can´t have me
So they all come and dance beside me
Move with me jam with me
And if your good i take you home with me


Then we all got into one line and when the chorus came, we were all doing the dance…along with tons and tons of fans surrounding us and the crew members and Big Rob and Anna quickly joined us. When we came to the next verse, I started speaking the words as I started strutting toward Nick and he would back up do my rhythm.

Now don´t you worry ´bout my boy friend
the boy who´s name is Nicorino


Then I put my hand up to his face and spun around and Demi joined in with the words.

I don´t want him, ´cause sent him
he was no good so I - hahaaaa
Now, come on, what was I supposed to do? {I spoke}
He was outta town and his two friends were soooo fine
{Demi and I pointed over at Joe and Kevin and then burst out laughing as they both some crazy ass moves}

Then when the chorus came again and I put my arms in the air and started swaying my hips to the music and Demi mimicked my moves and then we jumped and got back into the dance moves. When the song ended everyone started cheering and clapping and then immediately the song, Jump On It, came on.

Ho, Ho, Ho
(I know I ain't hear somebody say
nuthin about hoes up in here, sshhh, ooh lord)


We all started to rap the words and dance like we were at a dance party.

What's up Dallas, what's up (x2)
Dallas jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
What's up San Antone, what's up (x2)
San Antonio jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
What's up Austin, what's up (x2)
Austin jump on it, jump on it, jump on it


Nick and I got even louder and Joe and Kevin followed our lead.

What's up Houston, what's up (x2)
Houston jump on it, jump on it, jump on it (Ooh lord)


Apparently no one knew the words to the verse because everyone stopped rapping and just continued dancing and recording us. Then we all started rapping again and jumping up and down.

What's up Phoenix, what's up (x2)
Phoenix jump on it, jump on it, jump on it


Everyone got louder and started cheering and screaming.

What's up Cali, what's up (x2)
California jump on it, jump on it, jump on it


Demi and I were clinging to each other because we were laughing so much.

~~~~~

After we all signed autographs and took some pictures, Nick and I finished up the video for On Your Side and now we were in the car heading home. I had a big smile on my face and I took out my phone to go on Twitter. So I’m a Twitter freak, sue me.

ReaReaLewisx2 Thank you to all my fans who made my evening unique. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier :)

Then I posted a link of a picture of all of the fans at the video shoot and tweeted. I noticed Nick was looking at me when we got to a red light. “What?” I giggled.

“I’m happy you’re smiling…you’re smiling more than you’ve ever smiled in a long time” he commented.

“I have more to smile about now” I smiled at him and then kissed his lips.

As he continued to smile and drive, I started thinking. But now, it’s the countdown. The countdown to when I leave to go on location for two years.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this one is just to chill a little and show they can all have fun and not have drama for once ^-^
stick with me tho! we're almost done here and the trequel will be a twist ;D

<<333