‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Water Park!

I woke up to a blinding light and I squinted as I felt an arm around my waist keeping me securely in my spot. I turned my head to look at Nick’s face. This was the face I would be leaving today. I didn’t want to leave him. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted this job more than anything…it would get my mind off singing…it would get me back on my feet, into action again…it would help a lot. But, I didn’t want to leave Nick…even if I asked him to just let me stay…or tell him I was staying…he wouldn’t have it…he’d carry me onto the plane himself and make sure I got my flight…so staying was completely out of the question. How was I going to last without Miley and Demi…the Jonas’…Nick?

I started playing with his hair and then smiled as I felt his hand massaging my skin on my stomach. I tried to hold in my laughter but let out a few giggles and he opened his eyes, smiling at me. This was the face wouldn’t be able to wake up to for two years.

“Morning” I smiled back at him. He puckered his lips, reaching up to kiss mine.

Then he pulled me closer to him so his head was right below my boobs, on my rib cage. “Nick we have to get up” I laughed lightly.

He made some kind of sound as he just nuzzled his face into my stomach, holding me even tighter. “Come on, it’s almost ten…I’ll make you breakfast. Pancakes” I tried, bribing as I saw it was only almost nine. He didn’t respond though.

He stayed silent. Usually bribing and lying about the time worked every time. I told him I’d make him pancakes and he’d be downstairs in a heart beat (since it was the only thing I could cook and they came out amazing if I do say so myself). Or I’d tell him it’s almost eleven when it was really only 9:30 and he’d shoot out of bed to get ready. This time…he just looked up at me and I saw complete sadness in his eyes.

“You’re leaving today” he said and I heard the pain in his tone as he said it.

My face dulled and my smile faded. I didn’t respond. I just laid there and he laid his head back on my stomach, holding me as if I’d disappear right from under him. I began playing with his hair again. We laid there in silence…wanting just these last minutes to be the slowest minutes of our lives.

Eventually, about a half hour went by. “Okay, Nick time to get up” I said and realized he had fallen asleep again. “Nick!” I laughed.

He just groaned. I started to push my way out of his arms, he tightened his grip but his muscular arms were too big for my small body. So I slipped out and stood on the bed, I went to walk off but he grabbed my legs so I fell forward and we both ended up falling off the bed. Somehow, the whole thing turned into this big wrestling match.

We heard the door open and we stopped with me having him in a head lock and he wrapped his arms behind him, around my waist, getting ready to flip me. We stared at Joe, Demi, Kevin, Danielle, Miley and Liam all staring back at us.

“Umm okay you two finish up and we’ll be downstairs with breakfast” Demi said and her and Miley started laughing, obviously thinking the same thing I knew they were thinking.

Dirty, was the message I sent them with my eyes as I sneered and they both laughed harder, walking away as Danielle was just smiling, laughing to herself and she walked off as well.

“Umm yea I’m going to walk away now” Liam said, awkwardly when really he was cracking up on the inside. I rolled my eyes.

We weren’t that funny. Apparently I missed some kind of joke. “Joe’s making breakfast, the girls and Liam all took the morning off to spend some kind of time with you, so get ready and hurry downstairs” Kevin ordered, smiling, holding back his own laughter.

Then he walked away with Joe as they both finally bust out laughing and I saw Joe take out his phone as they shut the door. My phone vibrated and I saw Joe tweeted.

JoeJonasx2 We all walk into Nick’s house, hearing groaning coming from upstairs, we open the door, ready to bust them…and see Nick and Rachael wrestling…only THEY would be wrestling each other this early in the morning

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I took an uber quick shower and then threw my wet hair up into a twisty bun with strands hanging on the side of my face, cupping the sides of my head perfectly. I put on a pair of short shorts and a tank and then walked out of the room to smell pancakes making. I smiled at the sound of all of them talking and laughing in the kitchen. I walked downstairs and they all acknowledged me but continued their conversation. Then Joe came over to me.

“Okay, I’ve been working on this for a while…I made you a pancake in the shape of an R, topped with chocolate chips, chocolate covered strawberries, whip cream and just a little bit of syrup…” Joe told me as he placed a plate in front of me with everything he said on the plate.

My eyes lit up as I looked at the delicious-looking breakfast. “Tell me what you think” he added. I cut some of the pancake and took a bite. I tasted the syrup, chocolate chips and whip cream and I admired the chocolate covered strawberries outlining the edge of the circle plate. Only he would let me have all of this sugar before ten in the morning…and I loved him for it.

“Joe…this is the most amazing breakfast I’ve ever had” I told him.

“Oh yea!” he cheered and then we did our handshake that we’ve done since we were little. The morning continued to progress as we all ate the breakfast that Joe made for us. I went on Twitter with my phone.

ReaReaLewisx2 Best. Breakfast. Ever. @joejonasx2 doesn’t disappoint. Ever.

Soon enough, it was time for them to get on with their day. Danielle had to get back to her beauty parlor she now owned, Miley had to get back to her movie set and Demi and Liam had auditions lined up. I hugged Liam and Danielle, then I hugged Miley.

“Text me always and keep me updated with things” I told her.

“Obviously” Then we let go and I hugged Demi…and I’ll admit it was a little longer than Miley’s hug.

“Video chats, texting, emails, twitter…and you better come visit” I ordered.

“I will, I will. Of course” she promised.

I nodded…and just like that…they were all pulling out of the driveway and were all gone. I didn’t know how soon it would be till I saw them again…but knowing me, it wouldn’t be able to be long…I’d miss them all way too much.

So then, it was me, Nick, Joe and Kevin. We all looked at each other in silence as if trying to read each others mind. “It’s really hot outside…” Kevin started. Joe and I grinned at one another. “Water park!” we both cheered.

~~~~

So I put my bikini under my clothes as Nick threw on his trunks and a white T-shirt. Then we all got in my car to stop by his house and then Joe’s house so they could get their bathing suits. We picked up Frankie on the way and we even convinced Paul and Denise to come along. Frankie came in Kevin’s car with us. Joe, Frankie and I were in the back with Kevin and Nick in the front (Kevin was driving) and Denise and Paul were following behind us. The park was a good two hours away and on the highway, we were blasting music and with the hood down, I think Frankie took it as an opportunity to really look cool…and he definitely pulled it off. We waved to fans on the way…mostly Joe and I did and we posed for some pictures that fans took with their cameras and ended up laughing the whole time.

Soon enough, we got there and hit the water rides immediately. Joe and I took off toward the biggest slide in the park. I was scared out of the mind but I was not backing out of anything today. Life is meant to be lived at the fullest right? I gave my phone to Denise to hold for me since I knew she would be sitting this one out. When we got to the top, we kind of lost Nick, Kevin and Frankie down at the bottom…they were just slow pokes. The two of us were smiling brightly with excitement as we were handed a two-person tube. He got in the front and I got behind him and we sat down. Then we were pushed down the slide and started screaming out asses off. At the end of the slide, we both flew off the tube and into the pool and started laughing, while we were treading there, Kevin, Nick and Frankie soon came after us and we headed out of the water.

We hit half of the rides and Paul and Denise even went on some of them. Then we decided to take a lunch break. Denise and I got the orders of the boys and went on our mission to bring back all the food. “Your father called while you were on one of the slides…he said he’s sorry for not being able to see you off, he really wished he could, but he cant make it” she told me, sincerely as she handed me my phone back and I saw I had a bunch of Twitter replies, text messages, wall posts on Face book, all saying something along the lines of ‘Good Luck’ or ‘Have Fun’. All were from David, Justin, Collin, Austin, Eric, Taylor, Selena ect.…and others were from my amazing fans. Then I got another text from dad.

From dad:

Hey princess, I may not be able to see you off but I hope this makes it up to you

Then a picture of him and Bon Jovi appeared, right after, another of him and Justin Timberlake…then another with him and Beyonce…then another text came in.

From Dad:

Take your pick. They all really want a duet with you for WHEN you get your singing voice back and they are all willing to wait…Anna already agreed to all of them

Okay, I’ve had duets with tons of great artists in the past but never with these amazing artists. He was definitely forgiven…and i love how he's always so positive that i will get my voice back...it was weird how he connections like that though.

“Are you nervous about shooting?” Denise’ voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Mmm I am, but I’m not…it’s a completely different territory…doing a whole tv series…”

“Well you don’t have anything to worry about. You’re going to be your best, just like anything else you’ve ever done and it will be perfection” she smiled and I saw a tint of humor in her eyes.

But, she always knew what to say when I didn’t even know what I wanted to hear.

~~~~~~~~~

Denise and I took some pictures for some fans before going back to the boys and then we all ate and then Nick led us away from all of them. “Nick where are we going?” I giggled as he held onto my hand, leading me up some rocks.

“I want to do this quickly before your fearless streak disappears” he joked lightly and we came to some people. I saw it was part of the park.

Two people were strapped to harnesses and bungee jumped off the rocks. “Oh no, I am not…” I tried to get away but he gripped both of my arms to keep my in my spot.

“Come on, just once” he pleaded as a guy and a girl were strapping us into harnesses.

“Nick, I cant…” I started but he gave me the infamous Jonas pout.

I couldn’t find my words…and then I heard the click and I saw we were attached to the bungee chord. Once they pulled the couple up, they jumped together and dove into the water below us.

“I’m right here…” he assured me, holding my hand. I nodded and then I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me. “Okay…ready…one…two…three” he counted and at three, our feet left the rocks as we began falling and I began screaming and Nick laughed. I felt us dangling upside down and he was still holding me.

“See? Wasn’t that bad” he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. But, then I kissed him.

We were pulled up, unhooked and then we grabbed each others hand and then jumped into the water below us and rose to the surface together as well…all the while he was still holding my hand.

~~~~~

It got a little later (around 4:30) and we all decided to leave and by the time we got back to LA, it was 6:30 and we drove back to the house so Joe, Kevin and Frankie could all get in Kevin’s car and head off. They made some lame excuse for leaving but I didn’t pay much attention because I was more focused on spending alone time with Nick. We had till eight, when I had to get on my plane.

“Okay Frankie, you keep these guys in line for me” I hugged him.

“I will Rach” he promised.

“I’ll see ya soon Kevin. You better text me…especially when you think you’re right and Danielle’s wrong…because you know it’ll be the other way around” I hugged him.

“Okay, I’ll be sure to call you when I fight with my wife” he said sarcastically but I smirked and narrowed my eyes because we both knew he would call me. Then I went to Joe.

“Joe!” I pretended to cry.

“Rearea!” he mimicked and hugged so tight, I thought my boobs would deflate. “It’s okay, we’ll get through this” he added.

“Not if you kill me first” I gasped. He just chuckled and hugged tighter.

“I’m texting you every day” he stated.

“Good” I smiled as he let go.

I stepped back as I watched them all drive away. I turned to Nick and we stood there, gazing into each others eyes. “How about a walk on the beach” he suggested and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked where the water met the sand for a while, before finally laying down on the sand and just watched the sunset. No words were said…no flirtatious stares or gestures occurred…best of all…no interruptions were made by fans. It was just us. I had my head on his chest and I looked up to see my star already shining bright in the sky.

“I can see my star from anywhere right?” I asked aloud, unsure it was even my own voice I heard. “Hmm” he replied.

“Well then every night, you can count on me looking up into the sky and thinking of you…” I murmured. I knew it was cheesy…but I really meant it…and he could tell.

“And I’ll be thinking of you” he kissed my head. My watch began to beep…it was time to go. We both sighed, stood and left the beach, hand-in-hand.

We went back to the house to get my stuff and then he drove me to the airport where we met Anna and Zach. He was able to come with us…and I was very envious about that fact. We got to the gate where Nick couldn’t pass.

“It’s not like we’ll never see each other again, there’s video chat…and you can always come visit anytime” I told him.

“I know…I love you Rea” he murmured.

“I love you too” I replied and we kissed. It was a long, yet very sweet, kiss.

Then he wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped mine around him and we hugged for the longest moment. When we pulled away, Anna kissed his cheek and Zach and him did some guy hand thing, I still never understand and we all began to walk away to board my plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay how about....110 or at LEAST 105 comments before i post again....i want 110 though if its ok....i think after this one there will be like two or three more chapters...not sure yet. comment to find out! :D

<<333