‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Revealed Feelings

Andrew’s POV---(something new)

“Dude, quit staring at her. Do you want things to be awkward?” Jensen snapped at me so I stopped looking at Rachael who was talking to some fans.

“I’m sorry dude, but she’s got me hooked…it’s just…ugh! I cant stand this” I complained to him.

“You have to stop this. She’s taken…are you going to wait around for them to break up?”

“No…I’m happy if she’s happy…it’s just ridiculous how whipped she makes me”

“Yea you’re telling me” he rolled his eyes. “Look man…if it helps anything…I really do think you two would be perfect together…but she’s just not that into you” he joked.

“Yea, that really helped a lot” I narrowed my eyes.

“Good. Now chin up. We’re on in five minutes” He walked toward the snack table and I just continued to gaze at Rachael…sometimes life was cruel.

Rachael’s POV

"You know one of them as a hot doctor who likes playing the nurses against each other from the hit soap opera, General Minds and guest staring on Smallville. You know the other from the also hit tv show The Brink, he plays the hot teenage boy stealing the heart of all the girls at school. And you know her as a sexy international superstar stealing the hearts of boys and men around the world with her talent in singing and acting...and let's face it, this girl is gorgeous. They're the stars of the soon-to-be hit TV show on the CW, called Supernatural, here's a clip" the host, Abby introduced.

People say she’s the new Bonny Hunt. I watched from the side stage, out of view, with Jensen and Andrew as everyone looked at a big screen that started playing a scene that we had filmed the other day.

"Guys, I'm not a little girl anymore, you can't just tell me what to do and how to do it" I said.

"We're still your big brothers and dad says I'm still in charge of you and you do what I say" Jensen said in his 'Dean voice'.

He was weird like that...in real life, he would use his regular voice but as Dean, his voice was rough and raspy and quite frankly-hot. "If you haven't noticed Dean, we aren't kids anymore, dad isn't around to call the shots and being in charge of me is one of the many reasons why I left..."

"Guys" Andrew spoke as his character tried to interrupt while he stared out the window.

"I’m in charge of myself..." I continued.

"You can't be in charge of yourself!..."

"And why not?!"

"Because I said you can't, that's why!"

Now, we were in each others faces. "Guys!" Andrew yelled again.

"What?!" we both yelled, snapping our heads at him.

"We'll have to finish this later. We have company" Then he threw me a gun, I cocked it and 'ghosts' started appearing so it was this big fight scene. Then the clip ended and everyone started screaming and cheering.

"Please welcome Jensen Ackles, Andrew Ashter and Rachael Lewis!" Abbey announced and I walked onto the set first with Andrew following me and Jensen followed him as we all went onto the set, gave Abbey a hug and then sat down on the couch, in that order.

"Thank you all so much for coming"

"It was our pleasure" I smiled.

“So, lets start with what the show is about” she suggested and I looked at Andrew as he began to talk.

“Well it’s about two brothers and their sister fighting the supernatural pretty much…like demons, witches, vampires, werewolves, phantoms…”

“And it involves other old legends like Bloody Mary” Jensen added.

“It sounds kind of scary” she laughed.

“Oh it is” I said quickly and everyone (including me) laughed. “I’ve watched the first couple episodes we recorded and they really are scary. I know when the parts are coming up but I get scared anyway. I think it’s the thrill of it that makes it addicted though because I don’t usually like watching myself on TV but I plan on watching all of these” I said and everyone laughed again.

“What are your characters like? Are they completely different from other roles you‘ve had in the past?” she asked and I looked at the guys to see who wanted to go first.

“Ladies first?” they both asked.

“Then, please be my guest Jensen” I said and everyone laughed, including Jensen and Abbey.

My POV

I smiled as I watched Rachael’s interview. I was in the back of the stage taking a break from stage check, standing with my arms folded staring at the TV, smiling as the focus was on Rachael. From any outside point of view, I probably looked really creepy. Jensen and Andrew explained their characters, so it was Rachael’s turn and I was so in tune with what she was saying. I paid attention to ever word she spoke…and analyzed her gestures and movements. I may put on a charade about how it may look like I don’t care about some things or some people may even think I’m not all that into relationships…even though its obvious that I’m into Rachael…but it’s all for the press. I don’t want people knowing just how much I love this girl. I don’t want people knowing how in love I am…I don’t want them knowing anything really…but I cant do anything about that except put on a charade, a mask and be the public’s puppet…but being with Rachael makes it all so much better and easier.

“Well, my character is Elizabeth Kayla Winchester and she’s kind of hard to explain…she’s like a tom boy but she has her girly moments…she’s like bi polar because she has two sides, if you were to look at her, you’d think she would be some college girl just looking for sex when really her values are so much higher than that and she really looks up to her brothers even though she doesn’t show it much. She’s very independent and out going…”

“How do Jensen and Andrew’s characters in the show, treat Elizabeth?”

“It starts out with them babying her and treating her like she needs protection when really she’s the one saving them half the time. Eventually, they learn that they’re all older now and they have to know when to play the big brother role or when to just let her do their thing” she explained and I envied how she worded everything perfectly without, once, stammering.

“How about off set? How do Andrew and Jensen act toward you?”

“They’re great. It really is my first time being with the same cast and crew for more than a week and I’m so happy that I get to be on my first series show with them. I feel like we all already have such a bond that cant be broken…” she explained and the interview went on to ask them all questions.

“I understand you came from shooting, how did today go?” They all laughed lightly.

“Today wasn’t really my day…first, one of the props fell apart during filming, then, I hit myself in the head with one of the props, then I tripped down some stairs…it just wasn’t a good day for filming” Rachael explained and I laughed a little, shaking my head because I could just see it happening in my head.

“Hey Nick what you watching?” Joe asked as him and Kevin came walking in.

“Shhh!” I shushed them as Abbey started asking Rachael more questions and they joined me in watching her.

“I’ve been getting emails all morning about what to talk about with you three today and Rachael one topic is about the fact that you’re not singing and you’re all about the acting. How has this transition effected you and does the show has some kind of music in it?”

“Well…honestly, the thought of not being able to sing anymore really sent me into a state of depression and I wasn’t too sure what was going to happen…but my friends and family have really helped me a lot get through it. It’s painful to know that if I even try to sing like I used to, then there could be major problems…but I get through it…ever since I started Supernatural, my schedule has been so busy that I don’t even have time to think about singing and plus these guys don’t let me think about it. They really do have my back when I need it”

“Awww! that’s sweet!” Abbey cooed and some people laughed as Jensen and Andrew just smiled big.

“Well you know” Andrew said.

“We try” Jensen added and Rachael just smiled brightly at them.

“I understand your latest cd was released last month? Tell us about it”

“Well as the years go by, I feel as I grow, my music grows with me, there are some really personal songs on there and it’s more about me going through life and going through drama and all that. It kind of just tells a story of my life and what I go through, so I can relate to whoever is listening”

“You’ve already gotten platinum on it and it’s only been a few weeks! To top that, ever cd you’ve had out, it’s all gone gold, hasn’t it?”

“Yes it has” she smiled her modest smile. “Boys, what’s it like working with a golden girl?” she asked and I could tell Rachael hated the “gold” compliments.

“Well she definitely deserves it” Andrew said.

“Yea, and we’re really the lucky ones who get the chance to work with such a talented girl…” I laughed a little to myself because just looking at Rachael’s facial expression was priceless.

To everyone else she probably just looks like she’s smiling but to me, I know she’s embarrassed and she wants to hurry up the interview. “…the other question that has been requested many times is…how are you and Nick doing with this long distance?”

“We’re actually doing really well. We talk whenever we can, we video chat and we text a lot…”

“We can vogue for that” Jensen spoke up and Andrew laughed.

“She’s always texting on her phone. Especially in between scenes. If she’s not in a scene, then she’s sitting on her chair, watching and texting” Andrew said and she just laughed. It was her I-want-them-to-shut-up laugh. “

Guys it’s time to get back to the stage” dad told us.

“Come on lover boy” Kevin said and I was dragged away.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333