‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

It's Up To Him Now

Rachael’s POV

“…Supernatural will be airing officially on September 25th and it will be on every Friday night at 8:00 so make sure you watch it! And go buy Rachael’s latest CD” Abbey wrapped it up. Jensen, Andrew and I all said goodbye to Abbey and made out way outside, writing autographs and taking pictures with fans as security escorted us to the car.

We got inside and just sat there for a minute, decided on what to do. I saw it was really late already and it all took longer than expected and I knew what I was doing already. “Hey guys, feel like seeing a concert tonight?” I smiled a smile they just couldn’t refuse. Ha! Like they had a choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, we got to the venue and ran to the entrance and I used my ID that Nick gave to me so I would always be able to get in to the concert in a hurry. We managed to just blend in with the crowd around us, jumping up and down and screaming the words to the music and I found Maya toward the front.

“Rachael!” she squealed.

“Maya!” I squealed as well and we hugged. I introduced her to the guys.

“Nice to meet you both” she said. “Does Nick even know you’re here?” she yelled over the music.

“He will in a few seconds!” I yelled back.

I started waving my arms back and forth as Maya was pointing to me to get his attention. Yea, like I would be able to get his attention while he was up there being wrapped up in his music. So, we just gave up and went to shouted the lyrics and I saw Jensen and Andrew even joining in…they were also flirting with some girls but I wasn’t going to stop them.

Songs flew by and I was screaming, jumping around and shouting, then Nick was sitting down at the piano and I could tell he was getting ready to play A Little Bit Longer so it got slightly quieter and I yelled, “I love you Nick!” He laughed lightly.

“I…” he started but then stopped when he looked right at me and he was in shock but then smiled brightly.

“I love you too” he said it as if he would say it to any other fan that would scream “I love you” but I knew it meant more than that. He stared down at the piano keys and was smiling and then he started playing and there was a big grin on my face. I looked to the side and I saw Joe and Kevin both saw me so I waved a little and they just waved back and laughed a little.

“I’m going to mix it up a little. This next song was written by a really close friend of mine to help me get through the day and now every time I feel really down and my day just isn’t going according to plan, I play this song and tonight this one is for all of you who haven’t been having good days lately, so instead of playing A Little Bit Longer, who here has heard of Faith by Rachael Lewis?” he asked and everyone started cheering, clapping and screaming (including Maya, Jensen and Andrew). My breath got caught and tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to keep them back. He started to sing.

Hey there sad eyes
What's on your mind
Don't look so down
Give it sometime
You don't have to be
So hard on yourself
I know the world can be a brutal place
Please don't let it steal your smile away

Cause when the sky's the darkest
You can see the stars
And when you fall the hardest
You find how strong you are
Close your eyes
Rest awhile
Its been a long long day
So come on baby baby
Have a little faith


He continued playing the piano and I saw my face appear on a big screen and I saw Joe and Kevin had something to do with it from back stage, I felt my face turning red. This was so not cool. I tried to ignore it and just sing the words very quietly as Nick’s voice soothed me. I had to leave after a few songs with Jensen and Andrew but I made sure Nick saw me leave and I blew him a kiss and waved as we left. We may have had to leave early but I left with a smile on my face…and that night, I slept with the smile still on my face.

My POV

I walked into the dressing room with a huge smile on my smile. “Guys, I think this year is it, I’m going to ask Rea to marry me next time we go to see her” I said as Joe and Kevin followed me in and shut the door.

“That’s great man!” Joe cooed.

“Seriously! We’re so happy for you!” Kevin added.

“Thanks, I…” I started to say but got interrupted when dad walked in.

“Hey Nick…can I talk to you for a few minutes?” he asked.

I nodded and followed him out as Frankie and mom walked in. Dad and I started walking down the hallway. “Is something wrong dad?” I asked him.

“Well…the company and I were thinking that maybe you should go on a really big world tour…” he started.

“How big?” I asked, almost skeptically.

“Maybe a year to a year and a half…maybe two years…” he said and I felt my stomach twist in knots. It was from excitement…but it was also from something else.

“Dad…two years…away from Rachael?…It’s not like I can even ask her to come with me…” I said but it was more to myself.

“I know. And that’s why I’m asking you what you think…it’s what we did with promoting The Jonas Brothers so we just thought maybe it would be good to do the same for Nick Jonas and the Administration…but it’s completely up to you…I know you love her Nick, so this decision will be what you want to do"

I stayed silent and just stared at him. I couldn’t leave Rachael…I just couldn’t. Not when it was for so long without seeing her…yea there’s texting, phone calls, video chats…but there would be hour differences and she’s busy…busier than ever…I just don’t think it would work. We need to work. I tried to keep my breathing regulated as I tried to think straight. This could be really good for the band though…I don’t know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo drama! here it comes! the story's wrapping up!

<<333